Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

About to buy some wheels

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2003, 09:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default About to buy some wheels

LOL, Okay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thats cool, I didnt know it was going to make it wider!!! Thats awesome!

NichelsonRacing87, if they got those wheels in their catalog you got from them for 79.00 each, I'm just going to call up and pretend that I have the catalog... are there any department codes on the catalog that I would need, or offer codes, or anything like that they might ask for when I call to order?

Thanks,
Jesse

Old 12-31-2003, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

I just looked through the catalog and it doesn't have anything about any product codes or anything like that, but on the back of the catalog it says that COD's must be a minimum order of 25.00 dollars. And their hours that they are open are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Pacific Time so i dunno what time it would be over here where we live(Eastern time). I got my catalog in a couple of days i'm pretty sure of, but that's all that i see in the book so maybe all you have to tell them is the product, size and whatever else. Sorry if this doesn't help you enough.

Old 12-31-2003, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. Most the time tires of different brands end up being the same size, even if they claim to be wider. Case in point, my new ITP holeshots are 20X10X10 and are the same size as the Titan trekkers 22X11X10 that I just took off. Also, it varies where the manufacture decides to measure from. I like to measure from fixed points. Wheels are a definate way to gain width. tires may add a small amount, but they flex and do whatever, so it may be true that you end up a little wider by putting tires on, but I wouldn't look at it the same way as putting wider and offset wheels on.

Old 12-31-2003, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

NichelsonRacing87, Calf. is 3 hours behind us. You were more of a help then you think telling me about that place and how they arent online but they are listed in the catalog.

I was just wondering if there were any department codes or anything like that because the place I work for has catalogs and for people to get special pricing and stuff like that we need to know the department code on the back of the catalog, but if they lost the catalog or anything like that, or saw the catalog somewhere else and just wrote the info down and called from somewhere else so they dont have the department code there is always a miscellaneous code you can use... so I can always just tell them I lost the catalog or something like that if they ask for any department codes or anything [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks a bunch for letting me know about that though... hopfully the shipping will be free too!!! At Nac's online they give you free UPS Ground shipping, and 2nd day air is only like $27.00 to my zip code for those wheels.

-Jesse

Old 12-31-2003, 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

Nah, I just called, they said they're only 89.99 each and after shipping the total was up at $380.00 something [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm better off at Nac's with free shipping the total is $361.80.

-Jesse

Old 12-31-2003, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

NIIIIICE Just found out one of my friends can get em for me for $330.00 from where I bought my quad, he gets good deals there I guess because him and his father have bought a lot of stuff from them over the past few years so they give them real good deals on everything now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2003, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

sorry man that is just what the catalog said. it must have been a misprint or something cause the catalog does say 79.99

Old 01-01-2004, 02:59 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, its alright... no big deal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The prices may have gone up or something... I made sure too... I was like "Oh... I thought they were 79.99" and he was just like "Nope, 89.99" LoL, who cares its okay, I was planning on spending around 300 anyways... Sunday night I'm giving one of my friends 330.00 and hes ordering them for me on Monday. Ill post the pics in my gallery after i get them put on! Happy New Year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

I have a z250 and want to put some t-9 pro wheels on, but what tire should i get, razr or holeshot xcr? I do mostly trails with all different terain but no big rocks which one will wear the best also? will this help stability since im going with 3+6 offset and the stock is 3+5 offset ?