Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

need for speed

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need for speed

Originally posted by: henpecked
branman dont pay any attention to these pos polaris riders, their ignorance is shown in what they ride. theyre mad at the world cause they got duped
LOL. Oh yeah!! I hate the world cuz my Polaris has been awsome to me. Damn, I should kill myself!!! But seriously, you cant talk. You dont even have the cohonas to post what you ride sonny

Old 02-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default need for speed

Ooo, how about welded chain handlebars?? Low profile tires,,,FRONT SPOILER!! Fuzzy seatcovers,,,ooo-oooo! Pink fuzzy seatcovers!!!,,,and zebra stripes!!! How about those really cool purple ground effects lights?!! And a Killer stereo that goes BOOOOMMM!! And a couple of skanky "hoes"!! Of course at age 13 those skanky hoes are a little hard to find....

Old 02-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Trailblazer
Default need for speed

hey big bad scrambler you have to check out the suzuki section cause polaris section is full of "how do i fix this piece of shaat"

Old 02-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default need for speed

Originally posted by: henpecked
hey big bad scrambler you have to check out the suzuki section cause polaris section is full of "how do i fix this piece of shaat"
Im in the Polaris Section all the time bro. Been there for 2 years. I know the type of question that are in there and that it is one of the more active forums. Just because Suzuki cant match Polaris for the number of units sold is no reason to be jealous. All you ride are 250cc 4 strokes, and you are calling my machine a POS!! HA!!!! Mine could run circles around you sparky!!!! Get a clue!!!

Old 02-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Trailblazer
Default need for speed

i have a piece of rope, that ive started calling my "polaris rope" to get you guys off the trail with

Old 02-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default need for speed

henpecked, you rule. seriously. you are the funniest guy on this forum I think. you should speak up more often.

Old 02-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default need for speed

"polaris rope" Ha thats funny, not really though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But seriously bro, if you could only see the trails that I ride, you would understand that the only ones that would would need to be pulled are the ones that cant follow me. My riding buddies want to make the 4x4 go through first so I can "Pull-your @ss" out of the hole that they cant get through. Its all good though, that "Polaris Rope" comes in handy when you ride with some wanna-be quads. I will admit though, my buddies Beartracker can be kinda fun for around the cabin. About all its good for is hauling the gear from the cabin up the hill to the trucks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You can get up to a woopin 5mph in first gear. Whoo Hooo!!!! Watch out if it ever gets cold down there in the south. I happen to know for a fact that that plastic is as brittle as a sugar cube when it gets cold. Trust me on this one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It wont bend, it just SNAPS!!!!

Old 02-01-2004, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default need for speed

henpecked
you really shouldn't be talkin bad about other peoples quads. All you have is a bunch of 250's. Nearly every single quad in polaris's lineup would beat your fastest quad in a drag.

Old 02-02-2004, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default need for speed

They have to have a big motor to get that heavy pile of crap movin'. Had a Scrambler, couldn't keep it operating so go figure.