Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Eiger: WHO HAS THE MOST MILES ON ONE?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eiger: WHO HAS THE MOST MILES ON ONE?

hi don here i have one thousand 24 miles on my 04 ieger 4x4 auto and i use my quad every day and i am still amazed at how well it still handles the steep hills and valleys here at home [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] if you get an eiger just be sure you have some fun ride time with yours it likes to romp around too take care

Old 02-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Trailblazer

Hi guys

Thanks for the information
I went and picked it up today -33F when I woke up this morning. The shop I bought it from also sells Honda, and to tell you the truth I was getting second thoughts when my Eiger with the plow on it was setting next to a new 400 Rancher. Boy those new Ranchers sure do look sporty I must say, made mine look like a square tank with the plow and all!
But It was over $1,000 more, I hope I made the right chioce. I brought it home and went to start it, it cranked a few times and the battery went dead, that kinda ticks a guy off. I put the charger on it and started it up and pulled the little guy on his sled up to the gas station and back, boy he liked that!
Then I put it to work and plowed my drive and stuff, that was fun also! Seems like the Warn plow is simple to use, I sure like the winch option!

Kinda shifts hard sometimes from L to R I don't know whats up there?

Thanks again for your advice!

Old 02-03-2004, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer

hi don here you have to take it easy with the eiger when you break it in first few tankfulls then it will get better check the idal oil lev too when you adjust it right the when you shift to low or reverse it should not jurk if it is adjust the idal to till it won't to high won't shift riight to low it won't eather when you get it the shifter will work in all gears smoother if you can't get it checked by the dealer you got it from take care

Old 02-03-2004, 09:51 PM
Trailblazer

hi don here i have an eiger 04 auto 4x4 no probs like yours i also think you should take your eiger back and get it checked out good frame suspenson the works cv joints should last longer then yours did miles to low you might have a real problem atv get in the shop asap take care