Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accidents???

THat sucks dude! How could you not of realized that? WoW

Old 06-25-2004, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider
Default Accidents???

ive only had minor rolls on my blaster one which was on a steep a$$ hill i hit a bump which caused me to hit the gas and it popped up and caught the back bumper bar thing and stood straight up in the air, i fell off the back and was lookin up at it hopin it wasnt ganna fall on me but it didnt so i get up and hold onto it and my friend whos at the top of the hill looks back and sees me and he is laughin his a$$ off. and the other time i was in 3rd gear goin around a pond and whiped the back end around and it went completely sideways flips a couple times and sent me bout 10ft from it, of course i hopped back up to make sure the bike was ok 1st, the handle bars were only bent to the gas tank thats bout it

Old 06-25-2004, 01:26 PM
Trailblazer
Default Accidents???

lol . here we go. My friends were in the woods and they made this little jump and was approx. 1 ft long boards for the jump put onto a railroad tie. The boards were practically straight up and down, but they had a little slope to them (not much though). Anyways, I go hauling down the trail, got into the top of 3rd and then I let go off the throttle, hit the jump with my front tires, and slammed the gas to level the back tires out, and then the jump was so short that my back tires slammed and popped the back of the wheeler way in the air. It flew me over the handle bars and i grabbed the front bumper to hold myself up, and the wheeler came down hard, and the back tire hit the ground again, and the back popped way in the air again and i fell off the front. I went probably 6 feet in the air . lol . yah, it hurt. Not to mention right after the back went up and i fell off, my wheeler ran me over. and then it hit a tree, flipped up and came right down onto me and the exhaust burnt my leg. My friends thought I was dead. lol. Its pretty scary not to be wearing a helmet and watching the A-Arms ride over you when you are sitting on your @$$. Not to mention that my Skidplate slammed into the back of my head giving me a huge bump. Wear a helmet. dont be stupid like me . lol