Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Some Q's about the King Quad 700

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some Q's about the King Quad 700

Sounds like this topic isnt going anywhere and needs to be closed.

Old 09-08-2004, 12:18 AM
Pro Rider

now to the person whom i quoted...i am by no means defending his actions, nor justifying them (he was being stupid)...but blur would by all means say what he has to say to your face no matter who you are...i would know im his brother in law....so before you make some dumb *** statement like kids mouthing off blah blah blah...get his rear end kicked maybe you should think twice cause where im from thinking something like that has gotten many "over-confident" people's asses kicked..if youre ever in our town lemme know so i can tell blur and hell definately let you know what he thinks...lol...now im not threatening anyone or complaining about who said what..just pointing some things out to yall.....i could care less really but for people that are so "mature" even you guys need a check sometimes too i guess....basically if we see something we dont wanna see dont look at it...no one is making you read it....hell you might not read this...who cares...that what makes this land so great....freedom to do what we want...so if someone is putting a wrinkle in your undies....just scroll down a little faster...or quit starring at the icon.......you're holding the mouse and keyboard not me!!

Well, if you're ever out here let me know will ya?

I rest my case.

Old 09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

interesting info on the KQ,,,,,,thanks

I am in the market for an IRS bike (after my back heals). If everyone still likes them going into the 2nd production year, I may just consider one.

lately, i have found myself to be a blue/white mix with a seldom splatter of red and yellow (usually accompanied by a hospital bill, trip to the parts counter)