Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Bought the auto Vinson for the wife

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 11:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought the auto Vinson for the wife

Picked up the Vinson auto the other day got it home and installed the winch and front bumper, fairly easy to do. Suzuki has been good enough to predrill the plastic where the wires need to run through, and where the relay mounts to the storage box. Put about 23 miles on it (giving it a good break in). The wife and I are planning on heading out fri for some easy riding. from the few miles I've put on it I think its a pretty darn good machine. The handling is much better than the 400 AC, But the ride comfort of the AC has a little edge. The AC is also quieter, but as the engine and tranny system break in on the Vinson I would think that it should quiet down some? Not bad just a little louder. The wife will get her first taste of it tomorrow. I'll try to get her to swap machines after about 20 miles or so just to get her opinion. Will switch over to Amsoil atv oil somewhere around the 600 mile mark. (Love that synthetic stuff).
Made a difference in the Cat, engine is smoother and manual tranny shifts smoother, and seems to run a little cooler also. Thanks for all the input fellows! much appreciated. I'll let you know what the wife thinks........Pretty sure I've had my last ride on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bought the auto Vinson for the wife

congrats on the new bike.my friend has a auto vinson 500 i rode it a few times .very nice bike.feels secure .handles nice good choice.im sure your wife will love it good luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]