Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

If you don't like the King Quad...stay home!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default If you don't like the King Quad...stay home!

....I think its all theses PRO Riders.......only ones on this site that have an opinion,thats correct! ...65000 people can't be wrong.......just think, 65000 PRO riders......all posting on this site at once.....geeez, must be something in the Fall air!.....the best fourwheeler hasn't been built yet.....are has it?.......the most popular bike s are Honda,they sell more than any other mfg,but is that a no better thing?....are is it brain infusion?....could be advertising......I, personally would prefer to buy American,but know one is building a better machine than the Japanese big three.....try reselling a Bombadier are Polaris where I live,its a lost cause....Honda is tops in re sale,Yamaha,then Suzuki...all the rest fall way behind....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2005, 10:39 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: Pastor
Whats with these guys who come in just to put this machine in a negative light? I am not talking about honest questions that are looking for real answers. This machine has taken more hits than any other bike that I can remember. Why? Maybe because it has other guys ...a little worried. If you dont like Suzuki OR the King Quad, do us a favor and stay on your side of the fence.
This guy just doesn't quit does he?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Has he ever had a informative post?

Old 10-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well posting Bs about the bomb 800 will rile up some people.

Old 11-01-2005, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: pwillie
....I think its all theses PRO Riders.......only ones on this site that have an opinion,thats correct! ...65000 people can't be wrong.......just think, 65000 PRO riders......all posting on this site at once.....geeez, must be something in the Fall air!.....the best fourwheeler hasn't been built yet.....are has it?.......the most popular bike s are Honda,they sell more than any other mfg,but is that a no better thing?....are is it brain infusion?....could be advertising......I, personally would prefer to buy American,but know one is building a better machine than the Japanese big three.....try reselling a Bombadier are Polaris where I live,its a lost cause....Honda is tops in re sale,Yamaha,then Suzuki...all the rest fall way behind....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Pwillie

Your going to find this hard to believe but even Forest Gump knew the world was bigger than just the back woods Alabama.
Polaris enjoys a fairly decent resale value along with Bombardier in other parts of the country. Just because Honda sales the most quads does not make them the best. There is a company in China that produce many more motorcycles than Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki. This does not make them a superior machine. Sony Beta was far superior to VHS, but did not gain enough of the market share to make it a viable product.

I can give you hundreds of examples of a superior design being overtaken and obsoleted by an inferior product. Business is all about marketing exposure, sales strategy and business leadership. Poor quality can assure you of failure in the market place, but superior quality can not, in and of itself, guarantee you success!

More Dodge Neons are built then the Lexus 430, but the Neon is not a better car. Quantity and popular opinion do not and never will equal superior quality. Don't confuse the two.

P.S. Sorry about the Alabama slur, but I just finished watching "run Forest run" for what must have been the millionth time or something like that Jenny.

Old 11-01-2005, 02:34 PM
Range Rover

Why does this pastor kid come on the bomb forum and post crap about the bomb 800, and then complain about people coming on the zuki forum to put his machine in a "negative light"? Get a life and follow your own advice!

Old 11-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

What is so bad about the King Quad? A lot of quads have there good points and bad points.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

"I was runnnnnnnnnNING."

"Then I went to see the President, AGAIN."

"You got sideways rain, sting-GING rain and rain that......etc"

.........sorry guys, I had to after reading the Forest stuff above.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:38 PM
2c3
Pro Rider

i think i got a peee

Old 11-01-2005, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like he may have gotten his *** handed to him by bomb 800 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Roll that in your sleave and smoke it up.

HAD to do that cause he always shows up in the bomb forum runnin that mouth.
LAter
Chiknhawk

Old 11-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mr Curls, I am like Gump in some ways.....I am in the shrimp business(Frozen)...the author lived five miles from me when he wrote the book!But that where it ends.. I am a business owner with contacts around the world.All I am sayingis, if you have a Polaris vehicle and want to trade it in to a Honda,Suzuki,YAmaha dealer in our area they want except it! Now in your town,I don't know if you have any dealers at all. ATV's are used mostly down here for hunting...we enjoy a long deer season...bow starts in oct.and goes to Jan.31st....any sunday afternoon you can see hundreds of trailers pulling ATV's back home from the camps on the interstates.......we have the second largest deer population in the nation..second to Texas......I have owned many ATVs,but never a Polaris...I have test rode them,several times,but could not make the switch...In my camp we have ten members,there are 5 hondas,2 Artic Cats,1 Yamaha,2 Suzuki's,....the farm extension officer for the farm rides a Polaris...why? because the state bought it for him....he hunts on his own four wheeler,which is and old Yamaha.....I wish some one would build a good ATV in this country,I would be the first in line....Polaris hasn't built that machine....YET!!!!MY dealer said he wouldn't take a POlaris in trade because of parts and resale ability.14 cents worth...BTW Tom Hanks never made mention of Winston Groom (the author) in his exceptance speech....I lost a lot of respect for Hanks after that,and want go to any of his movies.......

Quick Reply: If you don't like the King Quad...stay home!