Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

If you don't like the King Quad...stay home!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you don't like the King Quad...stay home!

Whats with these guys who come in just to put this machine in a negative light? I am not talking about honest questions that are looking for real answers. This machine has taken more hits than any other bike that I can remember. Why? Maybe because it has other guys ...a little worried. If you dont like Suzuki OR the King Quad, do us a favor and stay on your side of the fence.

Old 10-30-2005, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am a Suzuki man,but I think we can handle different posters who ride machines other than the Suzuk!Makes for good site!

Old 10-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

Don't get your feathers ruffled up too much. The guys over at Polaris get bashed a lot along with every other quad made. That's why there are so many excellent choices to fit so many people. Honda's get beat up for lack of technology progression and power. Polaris gets hit on for being over weight and early quality issues, Kawasaki gets nailed for handling. Yamaha for lack of power and not giving us a newer quad for the last 4 years. Really the King Quad as most people will acknowledge is an excellent quad for a first year product. It has some issues, but really good overall. It is not the best quad for everyone so some people will take exceptions to the best quad claim. As long as you are happy it really does not matter what others feel about your quad. If your still feeling sensitive about it I will gladly accept it as a donation and see that it properly fed and cared for. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Pastor
Whats with these guys who come in just to put this machine in a negative light? I am not talking about honest questions that are looking for real answers. This machine has taken more hits than any other bike that I can remember. Why? Maybe because it has other guys ...a little worried. If you dont like Suzuki OR the King Quad, do us a favor and stay on your side of the fence.
Awww, is pastor sad because the other 65k people on the forums dont think he has the most awesome quad ever made??? You poor poor thing...

Old 10-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

.....65K people?............

Old 10-30-2005, 07:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: pwillie
.....65K people?............
Excuse me for not having an exact number for you, but I think I was pretty clear.

From the forums homepage:
66,536 users are registered to the ATV Connection forum.
Our users have posted 223,101 Topics and 1,806,152 Messages.

Old 10-30-2005, 08:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Pastor[/i]

WTF?
Didnt you already do this topic?

It was titled
Obvious jealousy....dont criticize the K.Q. if you don't own one!
here

And wasnt your last repliy in that thread go like

"
Originally posted by: Pastor
I'm kind of feeling bad that these threads that I started have all degenerated into insanity. I think I need to take a break from this good site until the dust settles. My apologies to everyone for the mindless chatter. It's time to move on. See ya
"

Old 10-31-2005, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

If you guys dont like the threads that I start...stay off of them. As I remember correctly this is a SUZUKI site. So, who cares if you dont agree with me. You won't stop me from saying what i want to. its obvious because guys like Hondabuster don't have anything better to than hang around and start trouble. I dont mind guys coming here from other brands...just be nice.

Old 10-31-2005, 02:32 AM
Pro Rider

Some people like it,some dont. One guys favorite quad,another guys lemon. If you like it dude,friggin marry it.But why do you care if other people think its a p.o.s..? I rode a honda 450r today and hated it. That guys didnt like my 17 year old lt either,but i sure love it,but im not going to cry

Old 10-31-2005, 09:29 AM
2c3
Pro Rider

pastor are you a female or just a kid. you like to stir up more stink than any woman ive ever known. grow up and get a life.

Quick Reply: If you don't like the King Quad...stay home!