Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Blingstar's customer service sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blingstar's customer service sucks!

I ordered a complete race kit (front bumper, nerfs, heel guards, and grab bar/number plate) from them on 1/10/06. At the time I was told by Freddy that they would be shipped in no more than 10 days. On 1/20 I called them to get the tracking number and they said it wouldn't be shipped until the middle of the next week at the latest. I called them again on Wednesday 1/25 and they said that they were waiting on one more thing and that they gauranteed it would be shipped on Friday 1/27. I told them ok and to call me with the tracking number When they get it. At this point I was getting a little frustrated. I had already been promised 3 different shipping dates. I waited all day Monday 1/30 and about 5:00pm I still hadn't recieved a phone call. So I called them back I asked to speak to Freddy since he was the one I had originally ordered from. He assured me that everything was complete and the order was filled it was on the person's desk that is responsible for shipping and that I would definantly get a call on Tuesday with the tracking number. I waited until 7:00pm (my time) and called them back. The lady I talked to told me that it had not been shipped and that they were only waiting on the grab bar to be fininshed. I told her that they had told me the day before that it was complete and on your desk waiting to be shipped. She became very rude to me and said if I didn't want to be patient with them there are plenty of other people who would love to move up a spot in line if I wanted to cancel my order. At this point I asked her when I could expect it to be shipped. She told me that absolutly by Wed. 2/1. I told her ok and asked again that they please call me with the tracking number. I waited all day Wed. with no call from them. I called them today 2/2 and asked for the tracking number. I was told that they were now waiting on the front bumper and it would be shipped out next week. I told her what they had said on Monday and she put me on hold then told me they had everything except the grab bar and the foot pegs and they don't know when it would be shipped out.

I cannot believe that a major company releasing a new line of products can be so decieving, unorganized and out rite rude! I am spending over $600 with them and they could careless. I for one will NEVER buy anything from them again. As soon as I get my "kit" in I am removing all blingstar references, no way I am giving them free advertizing.

If we all band to gather we can stop these companies from treating us like dirt.

Let me know what you think.

Jason Bryant

Old 02-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

that sucks that that happened. but its kinda funny that you say they suck and yesterday i was on their site and they had a "customer quote" and it was this customer sayin how great the service is. im goin believe you tho, not the quote on their site. it sucks that there service is bad becuase they have some nice gear.

Old 02-02-2006, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider

Cancel your order........send an email to the company and let them know how you were treated and what she said.

Old 02-03-2006, 08:19 AM
Weekend Warrior

I thank you for your support and I think that every thing is straightened out now. They are "supposed" to ship them first thing this morning. The person I originally ordered from, Freddy, has personally assured me that he is going to see to this. Also he said that the problem with the other employee that was rude to me has been taken care of.

I will let you know how it works out.

Old 02-03-2006, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

There is no excuse for lying so thanks for sharing your story...

/Jon

Old 02-03-2006, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider

Man no matter how bad I wanted something, I would have told that lady "fine then Ill order from one of those companies" and cancelled my order. I cant believe you are still holding on, Good luck!

Old 02-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ok they shipped it today! I am still upset that it was not shipped when it was supposed to be, or even after they promised that it was going to be shipped "right now". I work in a chemical refinery, so I am used people doing what they tell me no if, ands, or buts. If not the place blows up and we all die. I guess the retail world works different now.

I shoud have them by middle of next week. I will post on quality/fitting of the parts.

Old 02-03-2006, 09:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?

I feel for you, I had a mail order company pull that crap on me. I don't even look at their ads in the magazines, now. I think you should have cancelled the order, though. How can you remove the "blingstar" off of a Blingstar bumper?

Old 02-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider

I know the feeling too. I've been getting the run around from tudors performance for the last 3 weeks
nobody will answer the phone or even return an email. was told my parts would be here today an
quess what I still dont have them. and I spent close to $1000 and its already been paid for

Old 02-04-2006, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider

While your removing your blingstar you may as well remove your Suzuki emblem's to. They operate in the same way. At least around here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]