Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Boy I've got trouble with my King Quad.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boy I've got trouble with my King Quad.....

I'm done too, I'm outa' here. Hope you get your machine fixed Frewilly - do you suppose the kid could be right about that Canadian thing? --- lol... CYA all.

Old 06-28-2007, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: buckaroo50

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Z400MANIAC

Both of you can shut your mouth or ill will shut it for u with my little friends mother F**CKers</end quote></div>

Maybe I was wrong, maybe they have dropped and he finally has some ***** - do you suppose that is what he is refering to with his little friends - well, those little friends sure have given him some brass....</end quote></div>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............LOL............G OOD ONE!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-31-2007, 10:04 AM
Weekend Warrior

I am one of four guys who bought a 2005 Kingquad in April of 2005. We have all had engine rebuilds in June and July of 2007. That is 4 atvs out of 4. All our bike had about 1500KM on them and were only used for hunting and some recreational riding. None were abused. The problem was the paper airfilter that Suzuki put in our bikes. All atvs failed a leak down test. Because our bikes were off of warranty Suzuki offered to pay for the parts and we paid for the labour. Parts were about $1700 and labour was about $400. Do yourself a favour and replace your filter with a UNI, Twin Air, or K&N. All make a good filter.

Old 07-31-2007, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

You would think that since the problem existed (or the potential problem existed) while the machines were under warranty that Suzuki should pick up the entire tab. The problem with the filter caused the motor to fail, some made it out of warranty but I think it should still be covered.
I think the 'Fair-Trade-Act' and or some of the consumer laws explicitly details this situation. I would check into it - it could save you some money. Regardless of Suzuki's warranty policies you may find that there are Federal and State consumer laws that will override Suzuki's warranty and force them to step up to bat so to speak.
For example - let say Walmart sells a TV with a 1 year warranty - that is fine. If you bring it back after one year they will refuse to repair of exchange it - however, the consumer laws in my state say that I have 4 years. You only need to mention about the law and they will fix or exchange it.

Old 07-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

you guys are not being nice!!!! .......................and that makes me laugh, well done.

I just laughed when you said your spark plug was BLACK, (has nothing to do with racism here) but it would have been much easier to just check your plug (especially if it is soo obvious) than to type 500 words @ 25words per minute that is 20 minutes.... could have been spent riding

Is your plug now permablack or does the soot rub off? my plug, its like i stained, thats right, STAINED, the steel to make it darker?? i just replaced it