Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

need help finding tires for my Ozark 250

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2009, 03:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help finding tires for my Ozark 250

Thats a solid recommedation. What do you mean 1" lugs? That does what? Extends your wheel width?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SuziOzark

Sorry to say guys but, I honestly think the Interco Swamp Lites tire (like I have[img][/img]) are the absolute BEST all around tire for a 2x4 ATV. They actually do really well in snow, mud, hard packed trails, and what ever else. I have not had a chance to try them in sand though. They stay clean and dig through whatever is in front of them, but that is probably because they have 1 inch deep lugs. They ride very smooth, smoother than the stock tires! I have not really noticed a big power decrease at all. If you know how to ride the Ozark, you will get through almost anything you point it at with these tires, except my swamp, that you need a winch for.

As for light tires, racing tires are going to be your best bet. 20 inch tall tires will probably be pretty light. Take a look at ITP's wesite: www.itptires.com

They have a good selection of sport tires.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: milsaps101

Yeah. i have a Ozark and I would also like to upgrade my tires. Something better in mud and over rough trails. Im not a mudder or a rockclimber, but sometimes it calls for it. I got stuck in about a 3"'s of mud. Pretty imbarrassing.

I do have a wench just in case.</end quote></div></end quote></div>

Old 04-05-2009, 09:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i had 25 inch mudlite xl's with 12inch itp aluminum wheels on the back of my ozark and 25inch grizzly 660 stock tires and stock 12 inch grizzly wheels on the front and that thing went through almost anything. they cleared without a lift kit and turned them just fine i actualy couldnt hardly tell a difference in power from stock tires and it also lookd sweet.