Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Talk me into a king quad 750

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Talk me into a king quad 750

If I were you i would go with the suzuki i have heard from a lot of people the articats are known for breaking frames and blowing motors i have had my king quad for a year now and it has been through hell and no problems if you do get the cat dont do any lifting or bigger tires my budy has constant problems with steering and suspension

Old 02-12-2009, 12:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Talk me into a king quad 750

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: JustRandy

Thanks again! I didn't know it was an AGM battery. That may explain the problem.... I don't think those fair well being charged like a regular flooded SLA battery. I know they use a different charging algorithm and my batterminder has a setting just for those batteries. Most (cheap) battery chargers will only charge (and almost certainly overcharge) flooded or deep-cycle flooded batteries.

If it was mine, I would just install a plain ole time-tested flooded SLA and cross the spilled-acid bridge if the quad ever flipped.

Oh, and he introduced me to the Nyroc website a couple weeks ago. He said he was doing a lot of reading there back when he first got his King and said there's a lot of smart people over there. He also said he doesn't think too highly of this site.... Too much bad advice from the yamaha section about his warrior. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I just bought a used 2006 KQ and if you want to know about them go to the Nyroc site. It is full and I mean FULL of info. on the King. and probably the AC too, just never looked at that section. But if you want to know any issues with the KQ go to the Tech Tips area and look under King Quad 700/450 section and you will find any problem/fix/modification you can think of with this machine. Great info.