Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Quad Zilla 86' 4sale-lots of upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2009, 09:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quad Zilla 86' 4sale-lots of upgrades

A buddy of mine is selling his 86' Quad Zilla since he can no longer ride due to physical injuries and failing healt. He is sick about it and could not even post this himself! Any way, this thing is a WICKED machine and has TONS of aftermarket upgrades and he has the papers to prove it. Which is why he purchased it a couple years back, and let me tell you....couldnt have looked any better when it was brand new. I dont have ALL the details of EVERY upgrade but they range from engine upgrade, custom racing air box, frame modification, suspension, carb upgrade, wheels, rims, infact from the papers he got at time of sale I'm pretty sure anything that could be "tricked out" got it! All I know is that thing is a man killer. Phsyco Crazy fast...rode it and many times got off it wicked shaky from the obvious power. I knew I could not handle it without killing myself. Any how, a few months back he was riding it and was heading back to trailer it for the day and according to him it began to sputter ocasionally, and seamed as if it was missing or had bad gas or maybe he thought even running out of gas. Took it home and immediately parked it. Hasn't rode since due to failing heath and lack of money or energy to have it checked out just to see what and IF there was a problem. FEAR NOT, it has compression, spark (although weak in my opinion) and the carb seams to be expelling gas from it somewher, somehow. Point is the motor is good, he's just REALLY picky about who he lets near it. Plus there is nobody locally that he trusts so...IT'S SAT THERE...BEGGING TO BE DIALED IN...IT FRICKIN GROWLS WHEN YOU WALK BY IT!! So he wants $1800.00 for it. Paid nearly $4500.oo when he bought it from the originall owner online. Pics and paper work available to serious inquiries upon request.