Suzuki Discussions about Suzuki ATVs.

Z400 vs RAPTOR

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2002, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Polarisdude- Your the one smoking dope!!! You have the same basic wheel tire set up as the Raptor!!! Not to mention shocks from an EX.... Sorry about your ride offer as my Raptor is far from stock & you would have no chance in even seeing the TAILIGHT!!!!!

Old 08-22-2002, 03:33 PM
Trailblazer

Whats with these raptor guys coming here and flaming? I know not all raptor owners are a$$holes, but these guys flaming give the whole raptor thing a bad image. Now that the Predator is out I expect to see them on the Polaris page flaming them as well. They are obviously worried about this new competition from the Z and Polaris.
raptorryan, whats all of these mods you have? Do you even own a raptor? You say too many mods to list, well come on, tell us what you got. I bet the only mod you have is a new tranny becaue those raptors blow them up on a regular basis! As for the ride offer that was stock against stock, PAY ATTENTION! Since you have far too many mods for any competition to even handle do you ride? Or do you go out on a mission to show your superiorty and just blow everybody away? Do you even post on the Yamaha board or just come here and talk trash?
PD

Old 08-22-2002, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

polarisdude- You talk just as much smack as the next guy!!! Who cares it's all in fun.... If you would like to see my ride here it is. Let me know what you think. www.bikepics.com/members/raptorryan Sorry I don't have a updated pic, these will have to do!!!!

Old 08-22-2002, 04:57 PM
Pro Rider

Y'all talkin dope smoking, must be crack cause a good ol herbal medicine never hurt anyone....hehehe

Old 08-22-2002, 05:41 PM
Trailblazer

RaptorRyan, very,very nice bike. Yeah Im a good $hit talker and its fun! Whats left to do to it? Looks like you need another one for riding and that one for show.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2002, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Polarisdude- All that's left now is the +1 chrome swingarm, and the chrome subframe!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2002, 08:58 PM
Range Rover

RaptorRyan Your Raptor just proves my point that stock Raptors are a P.O.S it looks like you have a small fortune in that thing if Raptors are so grate why didn’t you leave it stock

Old 08-22-2002, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

Man this is gettin' hostile in here ~ some people must just have quad envy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-22-2002, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

lvegas- I have owned many quads.... None of them were left stock!!!! I like to personalize my ride. If you like your's the way it is FINE! My Raptor being a P.O.S. c'mon dude GET A CLUE!!!! BTW lvegas in your infinate quad wisdom I'm sure you could tell me the % of people that leave their quads TOTALY STOCK!!!

Old 08-23-2002, 01:48 AM
Range Rover

I never said your quad was a P.O.S I said that stock Raptors are a P.O.S insinuating that you have to do what you did to make it a ½ descent quad.

Quick Reply: Z400 vs RAPTOR