Trailers, Toy Haulers, Motorhomes. Discuss Trailering, Toy Haulers, Campers and Motorhomes.

Washington and Oregon enclosed trailer dealers

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Washington and Oregon enclosed trailer dealers

I am hoping to go down to Oregon for some riding during the spring break. Are there any good prices or recommended enclosed cargo trailer dealers in these areas that you may be able to point me too. I am looking for a 6 x 12 foot tandem with a rear ramp.

Thanks.

Old 03-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

if you take I-5

there are plenty to see right from the higway

Old 03-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I would try BullDog Trailers in Chehalis, Wa.
I believe they are off Exit 88. I can get ya more details if interested.
A few of my buddies have bought there, and I just bought one. I checked the prices at 3 places around Tacoma and BullDog was cheaper than all of them.
It is a Interstate trailer.

Like Bing Said, there are numerous dealers along I-5 both in Wa and Or.
In Oregon, you will not pay sales Tax though.
Not sure if being from Canada you would have to pay sales tax in Wa either though.

What week are you heading down to Oregon?
Where are you going? Sand Lake, Winchester, Florence, Coos Bay???????

Old 03-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Range Rover

I would highly reccomend cindy at the Great Outdoors, Tell her patrick sent you. --541-830-5700 you can shop it on the phone and pick it up when you are in the area.

Old 03-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the recommendations guys.

Quad4 Fun,

I made a few phone calls and Bulldog does seem to have the best prices. We are probably going to head down to Oregon around the 23rd of March. Not sure where we are going. Do you have any recommendations.

Thanks.

Old 03-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I would suggest Florence.
Thats a good, fun, family oriented place. Tons of riding.
Honestly, you'll like most of the places down there. Florence, Coos Bay, Winchester.
I would stay away from Sand Lake.
It ok place to ride, but just a lil ol sandbox compared to all the others. You are driving to far to just go there. Trust me.

PM me with the dates you are going. Our group may have some folks down that way, and it would be fun to meet up with ya. Let me know if you are going to go buy Bulldog.

You guys might just miss the big Spring Break crowds, hopefully [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I know during April we have a few trips planned. Biggest trip is the end of April after all the Spring breaks are over.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

Try Uhlmann RV between Chehalis and Napavine. They are right off of I-5, take the Napavine exit on the West side of the highway. The owners are strong supporters of ATV and ORV sports and support the community. And, they have a good selection of vehicles/trailers/5th wheels.

Old 03-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wr250
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

Quad4 Fun,

I made a few phone calls and Bulldog does seem to have the best prices. We are probably going to head down to Oregon around the 23rd of March. Not sure where we are going. Do you have any recommendations.

Thanks.
If you are going to make a trip to Oregon, Definitely head to at least Florence. H loop at Honeyman State Park or Driftwood 2 are great camping places and allow you to ride from camp, and you camp with other ATVers. Sand lake is ok for a quickie day ride, but no real dunes and small area. You will be bored with it quickly.

Enjoy your trip. And look for my article on Where to Ride in Oregon later this summer in Dirt Wheels. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Weekend Warrior

Florence, Oregon has a great dune area where you can ride on the beach also. There are a few campgrounds with dune access, but if you don't mind driving a few miles (I think 4) there is a quiet, nice campground called Heceta Beach RV Park. They are the closest to the beach and walking distance to a tavern with great food and beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Great resturants in Old Town too.
Sheryll