Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 12:27 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Morning guys. Oh boy am I feeling Hollister this morning. Some of that place was wicked rough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And DUSTY. I'm talking "where's the front of my quad" dusty. Usually right before a whooped out section. They must have used all of the trail maintenance money rebuilding Hungry Valley (Gorman.)

Loading up to come home last night saw life flight come in twice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Landed over by the ATV / Lodge MX track.

LJ was kicking some tail hangin with the 450s out there.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah! Killed the hill climb too! The long straight one! Almost died at the top but i did finish it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Had a great time.. But i can hardly walk now. haha

Old 10-31-2006, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Morning guys. Oh boy am I feeling Hollister this morning. Some of that place was wicked rough.

It's heck getting old isn't it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2006, 12:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Morning guys. Oh boy am I feeling Hollister this morning. Some of that place was wicked rough.

It's heck getting old isn't it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Even LJ was sore, and he's 8 years younger. I don't feel too bad considering.

Old 10-31-2006, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

Im STILL sore and am still haveing trouble moving.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-31-2006, 12:56 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Im STILL sore and am still haveing trouble moving.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
LMFAO.

Be on the look out. My support ran away. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Uploaded photos last night and this morning I'm not longer a supporting member.

Old 10-31-2006, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

I guess it's hard to find real men any more [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Like Hoss......... AKA "sheep boy"

Old 10-31-2006, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider

Morning guys. Oh boy am I feeling Hollister this morning. Some of that place was wicked rough. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And DUSTY. I'm talking "where's the front of my quad" dusty. Usually right before a whooped out section. They must have used all of the trail maintenance money rebuilding Hungry Valley (Gorman.)

Loading up to come home last night saw life flight come in twice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Landed over by the ATV / Lodge MX track.

What's with that place?? You say it's either dusty like heck or muddy. Isn't there a good time to ride there ?

Old 10-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Air Cooled Rider

What's with that place?? You say it's either dusty like heck or muddy. Isn't there a good time to ride there ?
When it's muddy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It hasn't rained in a while, so that's why it's so darn dusty. Once it rains it gets better. Not sure why they haven't done any trail maintence this year. Maybe they sent everything (Equipment, People, Money) down to fix Hungry Valley.

Old 11-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

Trying to finding legal riding places here that are less than an hour away. Not having much luck.
Are you running a spark arrestor at Miami?
With all the fire danger here I don't want to ride without it and possible start one. Gotta get one for the 250 and mine since it's wide open [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Are there noise limits there to test beforehand?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel