Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 12:48 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Man, you guys went to trash talk today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Did you watch an episode of Jerry Springer or what[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I should just wipe out half of todays posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 01:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah I come up about 3" in that class... however some women like it that thick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Your talking steak right? and not any other type[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 02:13 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah I come up about 3" in that class... however some women like it that thick [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Your talking steak right? and not any other type[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah I'm only talkin about the Trouser Snake... Doohh I mean Tube steak.... Doh I mean Fillet Mehung DOH i dunno anyway She says it goes well with Cream Of Sum Yun Guy. Just what i heard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 02:19 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: nedflanders
trasher, is there a little brown skid on the top of your turban? ya have to look real close to see it.

WOW! Toyo, i never knew you were such an enviro freak. i bet you like holding hands in a group around a campfire and singing koom-by-ah! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well, in Springfield here, we have no enviro standards, that's why we have fish with 3 eyes. but hatmaker, your Macaw indians are famous for their annual/traditional whale hunt. WTF, they use uzis and AK47s to hunt a whale with a gas powered Zodiac, just the way their forefathers used to hunt the whale???? don't you know, it's tradition! I might tolerate that one better if they used canoes and spears like their forefathers, but not automatic weapons and power boats. that's a plain 'ol slaughter, no sport or tradition there.

so the new Ford is your phallic symbol? mine's the hat, right? chicks dig a guy with a papal tiara. but judging from your last pedophilic comment, i thot your phallic symbol woulda been a picture of a "lost puppy".

LJ, anymore of that knitting quilt talk and we may think it's one of your remedial prison programs and we'll be getting you a pair of confused's orange coveralls. AND, you may get re-named Smithers, to go along with your pal Skinner![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey I ate some of their first Whale [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MMMMM that was good stuff. But yeah TRADITIONAL MEANS AND METHODS that means them painted sons of bitches need to get out their in that dam hollowed out cedar Log and kill a flippin seal and stick the baster up and fill it with air and tie a woven cedar bark rope to it and spear that whale from the canoe and then find it after it bleeds to death when it surfaces agin. Its a bunch of crap. You wanna know how to fix the enviroment I KNOW!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and i know in spingfield they just launch their turds straight into the water. I was swimmin out there one time and i was thinkin the water was a lil brown. EWWWWWW

Old 09-21-2004, 03:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

didn't someone say, if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down?? i guess that's what they do in Springfield. ya, this was a real trashy session. that's what happens when ya let the Slade Gordon lovers on the FBK. geez, that's a great name, i think i'd vote for him just cuzza the name. FYI, Slade was the last right wing governator ya had in Washington wasn't he?

Old 09-21-2004, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider

Man, you guys went to trash talk today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Did you watch an episode of Jerry Springer or what[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I should just wipe out half of todays posts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I'm ashamed of you guys....sheesh...I think I'll unsubscribe now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Oh yeah, I already did that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 11:26 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
didn't someone say, if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down?? i guess that's what they do in Springfield. ya, this was a real trashy session. that's what happens when ya let the Slade Gordon lovers on the FBK. geez, that's a great name, i think i'd vote for him just cuzza the name. FYI, Slade was the last right wing governator ya had in Washington wasn't he?
wasnt that 20 years ago or sompin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol. Well i can say this with the utmost Confidence DINO ROSSI will be the man. if that comunist biznatch Christine grewoire gets elected and john kerry Im goin to canada [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol

Old 09-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Finally got to drag a 26' toy box behind the PSD over the weekend. It pulled nicely and had no problems. Do any of you use the compression braking devices out there? Banks makes one and I have heard of a couple others. I wonder if they are worth it?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
I'm ashamed of you guys....sheesh...I think I'll unsubscribe now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Oh yeah, I already did that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
auh, come on. Most all the threads take a smutty twist or two now and then. I agree we should get back on topic

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Hoss- Did you buy your truck new? I was wondering about the paint issues. You think road salt is to blame? Do you wax it at all?

Old 09-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Trasher I believe "Jake" makes them. I think they may have been the original company to do it as they are known as "Jake Brakes." Just have to search around. They are known more as "exhaust brakes." Try searching Google and see what you come up with. And just NEVER run them in snow or ice conditions.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel