Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Speaking of global warming...

http://slapnose.com/images/blog/0606...ient-truth.jpg

Al Gore's movie poster is a pic of my workplace (for real). However, I like the swirling vortex of death the best.

Sorry guys, I'll try to do better on participating in this thread.

Hey, if Big Al can invent the internet why can't he invent global warming [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2006, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
It's been nearly a week. No posts. What's going on with everyone?
I have been buried big time. Working two jobs and going 90 miles a hour around here.

Did find sometime today to chase the little white ball[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Took a buddy of mine and he was painful to watch. I have no idea how many ***** he lost

Old 11-22-2006, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

You'd cringe (sp?) if you watched me play golf. I suck...big time.

Well, I started the thanksgiving holiday a little early. We are at the in-laws till the weekend. Luckily, they have a puter.

Old 11-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, Mrs Hoss went to the big city the other day, and drove home with a new Expedition. Would any of your wives come home with a new rig, and not tell you?

Old 11-22-2006, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

WTF?? i thot you just traded in the car (beamer??) and got her a Grand Cherokee not too long ago. NOW, she turns around and brings home an Expedition!!?? geez, I wish i had your $$. Hey, will you marry me?

my wife did that with a bedroom suite. I was negotiating with the store on price. it was a guy from India. He wasn't getting to his bottom line and was pi$$ing me off, so I walked. I told the wife his quality was shoddy (which it was), and we'd get a better deal and better quality elsewhere. so what does the princess do? she goes back the next day and pays MORE than the price I had him ground down to when I walked out!! AAARRRGGGGHH!!! And when he made the stuff, the drawers were crooked, the bed frame later fell apart (crashed during a session actually), and it was mediocre at best.

Old 11-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

just to get back on track for a brief moment, my PSD has been a little sluggish on cold start lately. Outside temp is probably 40 degrees or so. my batteries are 7.5 years old. Can you add water to these? put them on a charger? how do I check my actual CCA? can i do it with my electrical meter?

whew, that's a lotta PSD tech questions. I'm spent.

WOW, it kinda sux having your Thanksgiving this late in the year and this close to Christmas. Ours was on Oct 9 and we were still able to go camping and quadding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You guys had Columbus day at the same time, but is that a holiday from work?

Old 11-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Oh, Mrs Hoss went to the big city the other day, and drove home with a new Expedition. Would any of your wives come home with a new rig, and not tell you?

NEVER!!! My wife is a tight wad, big time. Hates to shop if you can believe that. I would have to live in it if I came home without telling her first [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2006, 11:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: nedflanders
just to get back on track for a brief moment, my PSD has been a little sluggish on cold start lately. Outside temp is probably 40 degrees or so. my batteries are 7.5 years old. Can you add water to these? put them on a charger? how do I check my actual CCA? can i do it with my electrical meter?

WOW, it kinda sux having your Thanksgiving this late in the year and this close to Christmas. Ours was on Oct 9 and we were still able to go camping and quadding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You guys had Columbus day at the same time, but is that a holiday from work?
I think it would be safe to just go buy some new batteries at 7.5 years old. You check to see what their voltage is with a meter. I would assume everything else is sealed.

You can go quading here. Just head for the desert or the coast. It's been foggy here all week. Nothing terribly thick (like sub 1000' visibility, will drop to zero in some places.) Been 1-2 miles visibility at the most all week. Haven't seen the sun in a while. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You know you're in Fresno when you can see the mountains 2 months out of the year (say April and October.) It's either fog or smog.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-23-2006, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

WTF?? i thot you just traded in the car (beamer??) and got her a Grand Cherokee not too long ago. NOW, she turns around and brings home an Expedition!!?? geez, I wish i had your $$. Hey, will you marry me?

my wife did that with a bedroom suite. I was negotiating with the store on price. it was a guy from India. He wasn't getting to his bottom line and was pi$$ing me off, so I walked. I told the wife his quality was shoddy (which it was), and we'd get a better deal and better quality elsewhere. so what does the princess do? she goes back the next day and pays MORE than the price I had him ground down to when I walked out!! AAARRRGGGGHH!!! And when he made the stuff, the drawers were crooked, the bed frame later fell apart (crashed during a session actually), and it was mediocre at best.
Yeah, she had a Lexus LS 400 that we dumped to buy the Jeep. She's been saying she wants a bigger kid hauler, but I didn't think she'd actually go buy one without me there. However, now we have 4-kids, and they won't all fit in the Jeep. We have been using the Man Truck to haul the fam around. It's been okay, cuz it has an 11" DVD screen, but it's kind of spendy to drive on long trips. Also, I don't want to put a kazillion miles on it.

Old 11-23-2006, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

My new truck is sluggish on cold mornings as well. It starts okay, but it has to idle a while. I'd just buy new batteries if I were you.

Columbus day is a day off for Bankers, Gov'n workers, etc, but not for a low-life like me. However, I get tomorrow and Friday paid.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel