Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 01:42 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver

With the Democratic Governor you voted into office[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I would think you would have a different tone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sounds like you need Arnie for your Governor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You bunch of pansy pinky wearing girly men of Washington state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Just remember, never bring a knife to a gun fight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
THEMS FIGHTING WORDS. I DID NOT VOTE FOR THAT CRAZY BIATCH!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE WOMEN HAVE A PLACE IN GOVERNMENT!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Don't make me kick you in the ding ding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] this whole election thing is a bunch of crap. and king county is as corrupt a place as you can find. toatally friggin BS. they have found new ballots what 7 times! WTF. BS... also if you Cant fill out your ballot correctly and it requires someone to fill it out when recounting. YOUR VOTE SHOULD NOT COUNT!! I am gonna propose legislation doing away with absentee ballots and if you cant get your lazy *** to the polling place and take the intiative to ensure you ability to vote and you have to have a voter registration photo ID. other wise no vote. No recounts. THE VOTE IS THE VOTE>

Old 12-28-2004, 01:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
If you drop a quarter do ya bend down to pick it up or do ya just keep walking?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't get it. Why are all the freaky little pockets of this great country on the west coast? We need Gov. Toyo to clean this place up, Cowboy style[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Won't take that boy more than a couple of weeks to "Git 'er done"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I need to be president to clean up the country. I would just put em all in brainwashing camps. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] if they refuse the brainwashing off to the butcher shop to feed the inmates. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] no seriously though. What is wrong with all the places around water that they attract the social dievients. and why is it that people cowtow to their freakish desires and give them special treatment. crap i tell ya. I dont care whatcha do with your own life on your own time. but keep it there. I do not approve of PDA from Ment to women, men to men, or women to women. When in public thats not the time or place@!

Old 12-29-2004, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher
If you drop a quarter do ya bend down to pick it up or do ya just keep walking?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I don't get it. Why are all the freaky little pockets of this great country on the west coast? "
pick it up? heck, that's how i pick up my dates!! seriously, reminds of the old joke,"whaddya do if you drop your wallet in San Fransisco? Kick it to San Diego before ya bend down to pick it up".

i guess it's the milder climate that attracts all the gooey-bums and softies, cuz they're not tough enough to cut it anywhere else. but don't rule out all the freaks in Florida!!! wasn't that the setting for Birdcage with Robin Williams?

OKAY! ENOUGH! chatting politics just gets Toyo all worked up, so let's talk about PSD. Anyone get anything new for theirs for xmas? My dad retires from Ford this Friday as PArts Manager, so I ordered a fuel filter before he goes. Couldn't think of anything else I'll need. already got a few oil filters stock piled. maybe I should get a new belt, mine is 5 1/2 y/o and never been replaced. strange, no squeal, yet our '97 GMC van with the 4.3 had a new belt and tensioner pully put in about 1 1/2 years ago (18,000 miles) and it squeals like Toyo on top of Ned Beatty.

Old 12-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

[i]. , yet our '97 GMC van with the 4.3 had a new belt and tensioner pully put in about 1 1/2 years ago (18,000 miles) and it squeals like Toyo on top of Ned Beatty.

I don't care who you are, now that's funny right there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Git R done................

Old 12-30-2004, 02:15 AM
Range Rover

thats why we all have psd !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-30-2004, 01:26 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Ummmm why is that? cuz the tensioners dont go out at 18k miles but 120 instead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or so we can Git R' Done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Is any reason even needed other than...cause I wanted it? Why try to justify with power ratings, longevity and costs. Who cares (except for the bean counters)?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-30-2004, 11:58 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

THEMS FIGHTING WORDS. I DID NOT VOTE FOR THAT CRAZY BIATCH!!! I DO NOT BELIEVE WOMEN HAVE A PLACE IN GOVERNMENT!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Don't make me kick you in the ding ding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] this whole election thing is a bunch of crap. and king county is as corrupt a place as you can find. toatally friggin BS. they have found new ballots what 7 times! WTF. BS... also if you Cant fill out your ballot correctly and it requires someone to fill it out when recounting. YOUR VOTE SHOULD NOT COUNT!! I am gonna propose legislation doing away with absentee ballots and if you cant get your lazy *** to the polling place and take the intiative to ensure you ability to vote and you have to have a voter registration photo ID. other wise no vote. No recounts. THE VOTE IS THE VOTE>
Dude, Take a chill pill[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or are you out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Just because your screwed up state can't get it right, doesn't mean you should take it out on all of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2004, 12:00 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer so let's talk about PSD. Anyone get anything new for theirs for xmas?
Not here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Anyone else?

Old 12-31-2004, 12:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Is any reason even needed other than...cause I wanted it?

Skinner, Sounds like a good reason to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel