Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 03:06 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: mstrquad
maybe my clips in the wrong stop where is stock on the clips and where is your air ajustment set.
My clips would be in the middle groove, that be 3rd from the top and air screws prolly 2.5 & 3 im thinkin?
what your bike feel like its doin i can prolly tell ya since i been thru the jettin a million and talked to even more people who have had everyproblem in the book

Old 03-25-2005, 10:13 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Rescuediver, hope you read this to nite. Sure you will. I am not going to make carnegie sat. I have decided to do some house maintainence and work on my tent trailer a little. Had to replace a water pump on the mini van today and help oldest son with a tranny service on GMC 1500. The garage is strangely constantly in need of a cleaning and will do a little of that too. Still looking forward to miami. You still coming up for the day sat? Have fun at carnegie. MWQ

Old 03-26-2005, 12:04 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Festus was right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Did I just say that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k
The guy is real sharp when it comes to modded thumpers.

Thanks to everyone for all your help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Especially MWQ, without your replies, I would of pulled my hair out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You helped me keep my sanity, EVEN, if it was for a short time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Thanks Again Guys, You ROCK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Any thing I can do to help. My pleasure. No one has ever told me that I rock before. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
It's True[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Everyone of you guys helped me out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Daughter can start it now on the 2nd kick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] SHe just wants to start it now, just for the He!! of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2005, 12:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

LMAO Holy crap. so your jetted at 1/16th pilot now. hmm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] thats a size i never heard of. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] although i Did make my own main jet one time. the deal is generally with hard to start bikes the pilot is lean. In my experience. Bike will always start easy on a rich pilot. there ya go thats my two cents. I suggest packin a spare plug just incase [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Leave up to the FKB to make up a new Pilot Jet size[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I do have a couple extra plugs in the tool box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Never know when you might need them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2005, 12:11 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
you kknow the only thing that i really notice this forum software missing... ok 2 things.

1. When you do a search , i wish it could tak you to the page of the thread that the issue your searching for is on. For instance im sure there are tons of threads like this one where what we just discussed is completely off topic with the jetting and stuff. but it could help someone who is searching for it and they would never find it in here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but i guess thats life and thats what makes them have to aske the question and keeps the forums on going. the age old perpetual "THIS DAM THING WONT IDLE" question [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

2. On the "today's" new topics page i wish there was the lil >> button to goto the end of the thread instead of clicking the begining. Since When i come in i goto todays new topics and read down the list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] make my life easier to get to the heat of the current battles ya know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I know what you are saying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Why don't you send your recommendations off to dbeck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2005, 12:23 AM
Quad Patrol

Rescuediver, hope you read this to nite. Sure you will. I am not going to make carnegie sat. I have decided to do some house maintainence and work on my tent trailer a little. Had to replace a water pump on the mini van today and help oldest son with a tranny service on GMC 1500. The garage is strangely constantly in need of a cleaning and will do a little of that too. Still looking forward to miami. You still coming up for the day sat? Have fun at carnegie. MWQ
I know where your coming from[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Kids and I have been keeping up on the house and stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Keeps the wife off out butts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] when we want to go ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Less work she does, the happier she is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And we all know, If MOM is happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] WE are ALL HAPPY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Strangely enough, today my daughter and I cleaned out half of our garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Can't get the other half[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]But more important then that, we organized my tool box[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I do plan on being at Miami next week. I'll see you there, along with everyone else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2005, 09:20 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Daughter can start it now on the 2nd kick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] SHe just wants to start it now, just for the He!! of it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That is really cool. And she was right there with you the whole time. Makes me smile.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2005, 09:22 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Less work she does, the happier she is[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And we all know, If MOM is happy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] WE are ALL HAPPY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
So True![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Back from Miami. Well, been back a little while....shower required first off all. Had a blast with LJ and his mom breaking in the new 'Lander. It's scrathed (gauranteed there) so it's broke en. LOL

Rode a few trails new to us. One of those would be good for MWQ, actually both would, but one especially. If one of the ruts weren't torn up on one, it would have been passable. But on the quad I think it would collapse, pitch you into the rut and dismount you.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 03-27-2005, 01:45 AM
Quad Patrol

That is really cool. And she was right there with you the whole time. Makes me smile.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
YES SHE WAS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Who said boys are better then girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel