Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

warn front bumper

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default warn front bumper

Does anyone have a warn front bumper on there Kodiak 450 and if so were do I get one? I found one on E-bay a while back and now I can't find one anywhere! I think that would look great with the light kit in it and would help on those night rides. Any info would be great! Thanks

Lafngas

Old 03-07-2004, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

bump

Old 03-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Trailblazer

I just ordered one for my vinson at e-wiches.com. $129.00 with free shipping. You can also just pull up "atv bumpers" or whatever your looking for with your search engine. Theres lots of aftermarket sellers out there. I found my winch,and got a great deal for a pair of rack extensions on e-bay.

Old 03-10-2004, 01:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Go to the www.warn.com website to see a pic of your Kodiak..

You can buy at ATV Direct.com

Good deals......

Old 03-13-2004, 10:12 AM
Pro Rider

Luny2nz would please check the spelling of the web-site you told me about because I can't get it to come up.
Thats a great price on the bumper. I was wondering if you got the light kit with it for that price?

Old 03-21-2004, 05:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well If you want the Warn Bumper here is the website you can find just about anything on this site the lights are sold separately I have looked in to buying the bumper and lights but i had a little accident and my friend ran into me on his 250 cc 2stroke bike and cracked the pastic on the rear of my New Honda Rancher 4x4 ES and now i have to replace that before i can look into more stuff Glad To help you finding the bumper JC Whitney Warn Bumper

Old 03-21-2004, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider

Just found a deal on E-Bay and bid and sure enough I got a new in the box warn bumper for 99$ now all I have to do is find a deal on a light kit for it! Thanks for all the info .....I think the Kodiak looks great with the bumper.

Old 03-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Trailblazer

Great deal lafngas-I love e-bay. Are you gonna get the lights? My vinson throws out plenty of light,so I don't know what I'm gonna do with those two holes. And the website I found mine on was e-winches.com.(I can't spell worth beans) honda rancher- you might want to do some price comparing before buying from JC whitney-I find that they are almost always the most expensive. Just my experience.

Old 03-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey fellow ATV riders with WARN bumper..

1. Actually the WARN lights help out quite a bit.. THey filled in the holes to the left and right about zero to 20 ft out.. really helped with the periferal vision... That's what they are intended to do anyhow.. not go out like the stockers, which by the way on the Vinny are awesome...

2. If you are not going to go with any lights look for some ABS plastic and cut a piece out and fasten it on the back side.. this works pretty well,,, that's what I did b4 I scored the lights.. atvdirect.com has the lights, not sure if they are the best deal out there, but a good resource..

Later

Old 03-22-2004, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

I have ordered the lights from Ronnies ATV........they were a few dollars more than some places but I needed some oil filters and some other odds and ends so I got everything together to save on shipping. I can't wait to see the lights at night.....we ride around here a fair amount at night and I think that will be a great improvment! Also I hope to get some pic's up so everyone can see the machine with all the mods I have done to it. Stay tuned![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: warn front bumper