Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

All Honda's Are Beltless

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Honda's Are Beltless

bravo blast i agree.. u get a medal for that one..

Old 12-01-2006, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

im sure it wouldnt have much of a problem draggin logs out of the woods. hill or not, the powers there its just all about the traction.

as for motof150, stand up against the cvt's? are you on meth? i love the hell out of my cvt. you know if i were to see you out riding somewhere i think i would have to hook my winch to your bike and take you for a spin. if you think your brakes or reverse is gonna stop me you might just outta sheild your eyes because its gonna hurt. let me put this into perspective for you. big quads are big and sometimes wont go places littler ones will without trashing them. hence the people that own them dont want to trash their hard earned quad. on the other side of things little quads cant go places bigger ones can.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:14 AM
Trailblazer

I think that is a great idea, but i can think of another place to hook the winch to..lmao[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Pro Rider

yes i agree. man u gys are great.. i say we all get on the man hunt. and find this gy. and go show him how our spider man tires work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Pro Rider

im sure he would be real pissed if i pulled him with my 2wd sport bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

from looking at ur specs id say u could pull alot of him backwards

Old 12-01-2006, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

you know what the best part is? all that and i still only have half ($3000)in the ds as what he has in his eiger.....but i still want more....such an addiction.

Old 12-01-2006, 01:44 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!

its impossible to drive a 40 hp engine pulling around a 1/2 ton atv with a stupid rubber belt, it don't work, t

Here is the specs of a Yamaha 700 2 up touring sled Belt drive heavy high drag machine. It weighs 600 lb dry! before its massive 12 gallon gas tank is filled and has way way more power than 40hp or any ATV made including sport models.

I think belt drives will be waiting a long time yet for any ATV to give them a hard work out.

Old 12-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: TLC
its impossible to drive a 40 hp engine pulling around a 1/2 ton atv with a stupid rubber belt, it don't work, t

Here is the specs of a Yamaha 700 2 up touring sled Belt drive heavy high drag machine. It weighs 600 lb dry! before its massive 12 gallon gas tank is filled and has way way more power than 40hp or any ATV made including sport models.

I think belt drives will be waiting a long time yet for any ATV to give them a hard work out.
I bet its a blast! to ride one of those.. If we got enough snow around here I would maybe consider getting one., but our winters just dont dump enough snow anymore
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2006, 07:45 AM
Pro Rider

PLEASE!! Will someone please explain to me why I see many, many, many belt drive atv's with belt drive problems, aka slipping belts and you guys that own a belt drive claim you never had a problem with a slipping belt??? The ONLY answer I can come up with is most of you guys with belt drives never ride them hard enough to cause the belt to slip. We are on a different level when it comes to defining what hard riding is, hard riding to me is during ur ride ur scared that ur going to crash and hurt yourself and after ur ride is over ur both physicially and mentally exhausted from holding on and fighting the atv. Some of the areas I ride my atv at are down right scarry and drinking does help, but you do feel good about yourself when you can do it and most people can't.

Quick Reply: All Honda's Are Beltless