Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

China made Roketa Utility ATV Review

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default China made Roketa Utility ATV Review

man there are not any chinese atv built better than honda ,kawi , suzuki, yamaha you may think they look tough but there not, if they have a easylife you will be ok, but if you a adult beat it it will break and you will have issues with other things, im not saying there bad but when you buy chinese dont expect big 4 quality. there is no warranty there is but they suck.

whats wrong with used ?

my 2 cents

hoyt

Old 12-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

I guess you are too young to remember when anyone owning anything with a sticker that read Made In Japan on it was a laughing stock. People were ashame to own products made in Japan they were considered junk. Wow, how times have changed, like it or not China is one of the fastest growing industrial countries in the world and it won't be long before they are a player. Like it or not! When their slave labor ends so will the cheap price for a quad.

Old 12-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

HEY "81kdx175"......GO PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS IF YOU HAVE ANY......

Old 12-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 81kdx175
I guess you are too young to remember when anyone owning anything with a sticker that read Made In Japan on it was a laughing stock. People were ashame to own products made in Japan they were considered junk. Wow, how times have changed, like it or not China is one of the fastest growing industrial countries in the world and it won't be long before they are a player. Like it or not! When their slave labor ends so will the cheap price for a quad.
how old are you? mabey thats true if you owned anything with a honda stick you were the laughing stock ,bot what were we making?????that was better???? AMF dirtbikes the old harley pre evo motor, how come honda started the whole atv thing now im not slamming chinese quads i own 3 how many you got? 1 and how long have you had it, but toi come on here and say a chinese quad is built better than a jap quad you must be on drugs, the chinese are way behind in enginering, and quality, they still use a honda designed motor from what the 80s until they can design there own dependable engine and everyother thing on that quad there going to be behind the japs they havent even caught up to tawain on there machine.

take a good look at your machine ever little detail and compare to a honda ,ect then tell me there as good,

im not trying to start trouble here, and i hope that you enjoy your quad and have no problems with it.
good luck with your new machine this is just my opinion and it means nothing, i wish you the best of luck with yours

hoyt

Old 12-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

and yes somedayyyyyyyyy they might be a player, jetmoto seems to be the first one to make a effort at this but this will not be done in a instance it will take time and hopefully they do it right, from what i read there on the right couse,

Old 12-05-2006, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

im not saying they suck, but they have there place, try and beat the crap out of a china quad,jump run thru deep *** mud, i mean pound it like a big four, it will break. iv had some issues with ours but they are wife and kid driven, the kid beats it good but hes 11 if you cant break it send it to me or seadawg and let us review it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Damn, I want to break something too! Can I borrow someone else's quad so I can break....I mean....review it for the day?

Old 12-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider

seadawg is first im 2nd and you r 3rd.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

You need to learn how to understand what you read, I never said the China made ATV is better than a Jap quad. What I am saying is dollar for dollar its pretty damn good. I can't speak for other models made in China I can only speak about the Discovery 300 that I have and let me tell you it is built very tough.

I'm an A-Class rider and during the warranty period I beat the crap out of this thing trying to break any weak links and its holding up great. I put 1000 tough miles on it in less that 60 days with no issues. Go look at the photos I posted, the frame is made from square tubing and reinforced with round tubing. It weights 600lbs for good reason, its built like a tank, very tough. I hook up my dump trailer and haul dirt with it, I haul my utility trailer with it and do yard work. Bottom line, this is one tough machine for the dollar. As far as how many I own, I just bought another Discovery 300 for my wife to ride.

Look at the frame in the second photo at: http://dept.150m.com/atv.html

Again, I can only speak about the Discovery 300 model however, from what I've seen on some of the other China models they look pretty cheese ball.

Old 12-06-2006, 03:39 PM
Weekend Warrior

I was cleaning the air filter on my China made Discovery 300 today while I had the air box open I was looking at the carburetor, I could see some markings cast into it so I got a flashlight to get a better look and guess what it said...

Made In Japan!!!

Imagine that, a quad made in China with parts made in Japan...I tell ah, some of you guys don't know jack!!!

Quick Reply: China made Roketa Utility ATV Review