Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

China made Roketa Utility ATV Review

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default China made Roketa Utility ATV Review

Originally posted by: kickass210
ok listen buddy ur lieing through ur teeth. its not funny. wheres ur business, that sells roketa quads. no place charges a 2k premium for a bayou
Agreed. Another big clue is the pictures he links to. The first picture, while he tried to blur it out with Photoshop, clearly shows a loading dock in the background. Just to the right, you'll see what looks a lot like a forklift.

The third picture show the red quad (his "wife's") in what looks like a very large concrete floor facility. My guess is that it's the inside of the building shown in pic one.

That's all pretty weird given the fact that they still have the plastic on the seats and they were supposedly delivered to his door.

All in all, I would say it was a pretty good effort that might have been halfway believable if he had not insisted that Kawasaki dealers are charging a $2000 premium on Bayous in florida. Come on... that's just absurd.

Old 12-06-2006, 04:21 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: 81kdx175
I tell ah, some of you guys don't know jack!!!
What's his last name? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forum 81kdx175! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 06:21 PM
Pro Rider

Those cheap prices are only available in Northern states where the snow is deep and the liberals close trails daily, down here where you ride all year and trails are plentiful you're not getting one that cheap... I looked at one here at the local Kawasaki dealer the 2006 $4799 and it looks like it belongs in the pee wee class. In fact, I hate to say it but the Roketa Discovery 300 is built tougher.
in case you havent heard tougher in the atv buisness means better, how old are u? an A class rider[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] give that machine to me or some of the others here i bet you i can break something on .

since you are a dealer why dont you send some to us let us review them... man im sounding seadawg[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

i know this other guy that use to be on here, that said he was a A class rider, can you run that rocketa thru a raging river? is it that tough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Dick!
I took the picture of the clutch assembly the other two photos came from Viva motorsports web site. Better keep your day job you will never make it as a detective.

You better take a closer look at your quad, you will probably find some of the parts on your big bad EXPENSIVE brand name quad were machined in China. Imagine that, you paid all that money for such a fine machine that you are so proud of and some of the parts came from China. Wow!!! You got SCREWED!!! I mean you did know Japan trades with China didn't you?

Hey hoytultratec what are you a want-to-be C rider who never entered a race?

Old 12-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Dick!
I took the picture of the clutch assembly the other two photos came from Viva motorsports web site. Better keep your day job you will never make it as a detective.

You better take a closer look at your quad, you will probably find some of the parts on your big bad EXPENSIVE brand name quad were machined in China. Imagine that, you paid all that money for such a fine machine that you are so proud of and some of the parts came from China. Wow!!! You got SCREWED!!! I mean you did know Japan trades with China didn't you?

Hey hoytultratec what are you a want-to-be C rider who never entered a race?
its definetly motomouth! DICK is that proper wording for the forum? no i never entered a race does that make me less a man than you? where you from? wanna meet half way your new rocketa against my 10 yearold polaris? you might want to do your review in the kids quad and other atv section, i dont think theres chinese parts on mine? not sure but listen bonehead you are really starting to talk like someone else who use to be here.

Old 12-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Weekend Warrior

Don't make stupid comments if you don't know what you are talking about. I posted my opinion about this one and only Roketa to help others who can't afford a polaris, honda or whatever yet still want to ride an ATV. You people act like if its not a brand name its not worth the money. That may be true with other china made models, but this Discovery 300 in my opinion is worth the price tag. Anybody can afford it, getting a good machine without going into debt, and getting to ride the trails and have fun. Cause thats what its all about. By the way did you ever ride a Discovery 300? If no then don't shoot it down until you have. By the way I'm not a dealer.

Old 12-06-2006, 08:08 PM
Pro Rider

Don't make stupid comments if you don't know what you are talking about. I posted my opinion about this one and only Roketa to help others who can't afford a polaris, honda or whatever yet still want to ride an ATV. You people act like if its not a brand name its not worth the money. That may be true with other china made models, but this Discovery 300 in my opinion is worth the price tag. Anybody can afford it, getting a good machine without going into debt, and getting to ride the trails and have fun. Cause thats what its all about. By the way did you ever ride a Discovery 300? If no then don't shoot it down until you have. By the way I'm not a dealer.
i didnt slam it you said it was built better than a jap quad not me i said no way, i own 3 chinese quads you will have issue just wait, im not going to argue with you on this, i hope it works out for youand all is well and no i never rode one but i will tell you it doesnt ride better than my 10 yearold polaris with 4000 miles wich is prettymuch been totaly rebuilt, and i have 3200.00 into it.

so im done with this good luck on your quads and next time its Richard!

Old 12-06-2006, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider

and keep up the review, like seadawg says your doing the consumer a great sevice.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

Come on Hoyt! Nothing beats the ride of a ten year old Polaris! Everybody knows that! I have one too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: China made Roketa Utility ATV Review