Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

GRIZZ DIFFS?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GRIZZ DIFFS?

If your MV craps out... well lets just say you better not let me find out...... i will never let you live it down! GO GRIZZLY!

Old 12-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default GRIZZ DIFFS?

You and about 14 others that I could name on this forum[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Trailblazer
Default GRIZZ DIFFS?

Its ok guys just admit you wanna feel the power of the Big King Quad..

I wont tell anyone that you guys road a Suzuki ( HEY GUYS INSTIGATER AND FITSOFRAGE WANNA RIDE MY KING QUAD ) ok I wont tell anyone else..hahahah

Old 12-07-2006, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default GRIZZ DIFFS?

Yeah we want to see if it can handle what we put them through

Old 12-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default GRIZZ DIFFS?

afterall, i know the japs are too smart to make 2 junk flagship quads! yours has to be better, right?

Old 12-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default GRIZZ DIFFS?

OUCH THAT ONE HURT .

Old 12-07-2006, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default GRIZZ DIFFS?

welllllll lets see. here we go again. hence the name. INSTAGATER. for all your information. my grizz is ready. and im not worried about it. blastfeem told me i could ride the king quad. notice i said king quad. not poop poop. king quad.. i thought it would be nice to try another ride. and inst. was going to let me ride the mv some. to see what i think. hay ill ride anything. but for the grizz. i just put my new rear diff in. with my new dust caps. all nice new fuid. i road it tonight. and all is well in GRIZZO LAND. the old girl is ready once again..remember they all get old. and need things. but i would like to ride the king quad. so far from what ive seen. and what little ive been on one of them. i so far liked it. now for the poop poop. if i ride this big abrams load bearing machine. i will report evrything about it. likes and dislikes. i will go on and on about this big mans MV 7. he said he will ride next weekend. providing he does not brake any thing.. yes providing he does not break any thing. now.. mine is not going to break. it has always got me home. but for one time where i hit a stump and broke a tie rod. and inst. towed me home with his big smoking popo 800. and yes i almost towed him home when it was out of oil!! but another fella did it for him.. whats the meaning of this.. i am ready fellas. im locked and loaded. hay i know what. ill put me a big S in front of the mv7. SLOW MOVING VEHICLE.. EEEEKKKKKKK!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lets see what response we get from this one. now should i take my van so instigater has a nice warm place to sleep. or should i take my explorer so he has to sleep in his old dodge pickup.. hmmmmm. what should it be. am i nice.. or not??? that is the question[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2006, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default GRIZZ DIFFS?

hay instigater. how u like the big longggggggggggggggg thread.. he he .. oh by the way. its jealousy fellas. why else does he rag my atv so much. he really wants a jap ride. but hes stuck with what he has. and now has to let me have it all the time.. he he.. im ignoring him.. im ignoring him.. wow thanks friend. ill remember this when ur ride breaks down.. ill just keep going.. stop and eat my penut butter and jelly. then think about coming back for u.. he he