Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Polaris AWD system rant

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris AWD system rant

The web site for that little hill is www.duneratts.com enjoy

Old 03-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Pro Rider

I know pictures can make things look better or worse than they are. But by the looks of that picture, Nothing I own is going up it. Call me chicken, but atv's cost way to much for me to have my fear of heights kick in and leave me picking up the peices of my quad. I use to do that stuff but I had a close call once and I hate to admit this but I lost my nerve. I still ride all the time but my mindset for big hills keeps me pinned to the ground. A buddy on an Outlander totaled his quad and I almost lost it on the same place. No, I didn't make the hill. My nerves got the best of me and I winched it the rest of the way.

Old 03-22-2007, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ncriderforks
I know pictures can make things look better or worse than they are. But by the looks of that picture, Nothing I own is going up it. Call me chicken, but atv's cost way to much for me to have my fear of heights kick in and leave me picking up the peices of my quad. I use to do that stuff but I had a close call once and I hate to admit this but I lost my nerve. I still ride all the time but my mindset for big hills keeps me pinned to the ground. A buddy on an Outlander totaled his quad and I almost lost it on the same place. No, I didn't make the hill. My nerves got the best of me and I winched it the rest of the way.
The sand dunes are a lot of fun but can be dangerous. You want to start out on the small ones and wrok your way up.