Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE...... :-)

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 03:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE...... :-)

go to www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor and order the grizzly dvd, and it should tell you what you want to know about intakes and everrthing for the Grizz and the rest of the big bores.

Old 09-09-2007, 01:27 AM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: btremont

Hello everyone I have run into a small dilemma.

One of my relatives wants to buy my new SPECIAL EDITION SILVER 2007 GRIZZLY 700 FI 4X4. He will pay Canadian prize for it less the taxes.

So I have the opportunity now to either buy another 700 Grizzly or buy a 2007 Outlander Max 650 H.O EFI with the XT Package without putting in a extra pennie..... LOVE THAT CANADIAN DOLLAR.........

If you have read my other posting the SPECIAL EDITION SILVER 2007 GRIZZLY 700 FI 4X4 is a fantastic 4wheeler you just can't beat the power steering on it, I love it and that's what sold me on it. The problem is that I have to spend more money to get a winch, windshield, better tires and a passenger seat. The 2007 Outlander Max 650 H.O EFI with the XT Package already will come with new BRP XL2500 winch, ACT radial tires there is already a passenger seat (2up) and the salesman said he will throw in a free windshield for me. I have read over and over again what a great machine the outlander is and what great power and ride it has. I have test driven the outlander and it has a great ride but it does not have

the excellent power steering like the Grizz.......

I know that I am in a great position...........but I am being torn..........

SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS.............WHICH ONE.............

2007 GRIZZLY 700 FI 4X4 or OUTLANDER MAX 650 H.O EFI XT...... ???????</end quote></div>

i would buy a suzuki king quad 700 it has everything that the grizz does except power steering and i think suzuki is throwing in a free winch. but thats jsut my opinion.

Old 09-14-2007, 01:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have the new 2008 Outy Max 650 EFI XT -- Love It. -- I have had it up to 75 and It probably will go faster -- I did not Max it out. -- There is lots of pick-up & Power. The Passenger seat is very comfortable and the driver hardly knows that the passanger is there. I highly suggest Skid Plates and large back-up mirrors. I have found only 1 Problem -- See Below

I just completed the 10 HR. Check up on my new Outlander Max. A problem that I had which is now acnowleged as a Design Problem is the <u>Sequencing Change Button on the Speedometer Display Panel</u>. I had to push the button several times to go to the next display grouping...Quick Fix- There is a small magnet on the bottom of the switch.<u>Take another small magnet, glue it to a 1/4" piece of wood or metal rod stock and press the magnet to the switch button. I use a telescoping magnet pickup tool in the compressed position to push the selecter button. </u>
BHP / Can-Am has their Engineers designing a new switch. I believe that this also applies to the Outlander 800 as well. I hope this helps -- Can AM is also giving a 3 year Warranty with the Purchase -- this is what decided me.

Old 09-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Weekend Warrior

my choice would most definitely lie with the outty 650 max

Old 10-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Range Rover

Cold weather issues with the 700 griz can be solved in the fall, by doing an oil change with the 5w=30 oil and taking out the 10w30 or 40 oil. Its not the
machine. The oil is not made for cold weather. I had to post this last year around December, and many 700 owners found out I was right. I haven't done
it yet, but it is in my plan for the next month.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

lol... I love how people post their comments without even reading all of the other posts...

He's kept the griz... The discussion is over... let the topic die...