Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Tire Advice Needed

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2002, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well nuke, if your wanting land, there is alot to be had up here. I am currently looking at 80+ acres on a lake that is for sale. Only problem, i cant get to it right now! lol, when the snow melts, we are going to go look at it. A couple of big wigs from CCI are selling their camp. I know of several acres here and there that are for sale. If you want, send me a private message with your address and i will send you a flier from the realator in this area. I would really look at the area that i am in. Closer to a decent town, little more "rolling" hills and the mine is not doing good, so there is alot of stuff selling off. Prices are still a lil high!!! lol

MAC,

Whenever, whereever, and HOWEVER....i am ready to ride starting this weekend!!!

Jonthan

Old 03-29-2002, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the size will definatly be your decision. Do you drag the bottom of your ATV? Have you hit many rocks or go through very deep gooey mud? I purchased Goodyear Mud Runners for my ATV and bought the same size that I took off. They are extremely aggressive in the mud and snow. The rear are about 2 inches wider than the original tires. ATV Magazine rated these tires the "best all around mud tire." They ride smooth on hard pack and seem to be just fine all around. I bought them from www.treadepot.com I am satisfied with both their price and service.

Have fun

Specta
01 Rubicon