Utility ATVs Discussions on utility ATVs.

Brands of SnowPlows

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Frogman 28, I see that you own a Beige 660 Grizzly. That is the same color that my brother has. How do you like it so far? My brother really likes his. The only gripe he had with his was that it is a little cold-blooded. I drove it, and it rides really nice, and it has snappy acceleration. It is becoming a tough decision for me to try and decide on a Grizzly 660, a Quest 650, or a Rubicon 500. I know the Grizz would ride the nicest, with the Quest 2nd, and then the Rubicon. I will be getting one hopefully by June or July![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-04-2002, 05:18 PM
Trailblazer

it depands on what atv ur gunna put it on, i have a polaris 4 wheeler and a polaris plow, the plow is better then any plow on the market, moose, and cc, just cant take what this one can, trust me, if the brand of your atv makes a plow then get that one, its garenteed gunna be better then any of that moose crap.

Old 05-04-2002, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

What makes the Polaris plow so much better than the Moose plow?

Old 05-04-2002, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

Hammer,

If ya really wanna know what i think about my plow/griz....go to the yammy forum and read "griz and dirt devil" that is the title or at least something like that...lol

I really do love it. I have already over 350 mi. and i am going riding tomarrow too!!!!!!

jonathan

Old 05-05-2002, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

Yes, It sounds like you had quite an adventure there![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Nice to have a winch handy when you need it. If not a winch, another alternative would be in using a come-a-long. All in all, I was impressed with my brother's Grizz when I drove it! Very nice. I might be getting one in a month or so. It is one of the 3 quads that I have been considering buying.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2002, 03:02 PM
Range Rover

delta what kind of mount are you using on your AC 500i for the Moose because I did not think that Moose had a universal mount out yet for the newer AC models??? I want a Moose County Plow.

Old 05-10-2002, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider

expedition00...You apparently haven't had any experience with Moose plows. They most definitely are not crap. Does anyone know who makes the Polaris plow?

Old 05-11-2002, 11:51 AM
Weekend Warrior

I have a 60 in cycle country on my rancher and believe me the thing is not lite.. have the manual lift and also have the winch for lifting can use either one at any time you want too. get more lift out of the winch.posts like these are very tough because everyone has an opinion. i would go with what you feel comfortable with. and as for the Quest.... If you like riding a lawn tractor that is cool too.

Old 05-11-2002, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

Grog, No Thanks I already have a JD LawnTractor to ride. I am looking for a new Quad, not a lawntractor. Have you ever driven a Quest? Don't knock it till you try it. I am sure it would be a great Quad to consider if you would be using it for snowplowing, and pulling a plow, etc. As for speed, I have read that it is just as fast as a Sportsman 700, Grizzly 660, Prairie 650. Tell me how many lawntractors are that fast!!??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL (Laughing out Loud) or (Land O' Lakes!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-11-2002, 01:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

I spose if you are going for the all work route then the quest would be a good choice. looked at them b4 i bought my rancher and i wanted a more of a fun work machine. everything that i read about the quest says it is a power house but if you want to have some fun with a machine then buy something else. I just think it looks like a riding lawnmower that is all.

Quick Reply: Brands of SnowPlows