Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

New Place to Ride in Mississippi

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 07:47 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Place to Ride in Mississippi

Yup what he said

Old 06-04-2003, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

missgirl, that was the only map I had. I didn't realize that the map was only bike trails. I think it was made for mountain bikers. I don't have a map of the ATV trails

Old 06-04-2003, 09:08 PM
Trailblazer

missgirl, why don't you come check out Red River Creek this weekend? It is going to be fun

Old 06-04-2003, 09:34 PM
Range Rover

Brandxj thanks, when you make the left turn into saw dust piles is it a dirt road or is there any something there that i now it is the right place to turn. opel gt man i plan on going there very so to check it out. I am wait on the new atv to come out and then i am going to get one. I just didnt want to get one and have no place to ride. Thanks for tring anyways rebelds.

Old 06-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Trailblazer

It is a dirt road to the left, in a turn, it is very easy to miss. When you get to the gate look for the signs for atv parking to the left. Unload and drive on the trails

Old 06-04-2003, 10:12 PM
Trailblazer

Dodgepower, I looked for 6 months all over the place...Gulfport, Biloxi, O.S., Gautier....whew....ALLOOTTT of looking for a house. Anyways if you want email me (b4thndr@bellsouth.net) and I can answer some questions for you about the area/house situation. I found an AWESOME neighborhood on a cul-de-sac, its new and has only 38 homes in it (and they're done building)....2.5 miles north of 10...theres a couple house for sale and there only 1 year old at the most.

I rode saw dust piles today and the rain has really made the pit nice. I was jumping the berm on the left hand side...that KFX 400 is sweet! Friday is a down day anyone want to meet up and go to Bethel...or hit sawdust pit? I'd rather ride the trail of Bethel than sawdust though....let me know! It would be cool to meet you all, we could really get something good going around here with everyone that sounds interested in riding on the forum here. If you all want to meet somewhere like the SuperWalmart on 110 then we could head to any of the trails from there...and I'm sure everyone knows where the Walmart is at.

Old 06-04-2003, 10:52 PM
Trailblazer

B4Thunder, you should check out Red River Creek on Saturday

Old 06-05-2003, 12:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hi all!
I just got back from a trip to Red Creek. We took out our new office building today. It looks like we got alot of rain in the last couple of days. Should make for some intereting riding this weekend. Is anyone going out this weekend? I'll be there on Saturday.

Bernie

Old 06-05-2003, 01:04 AM
Trailblazer

Red River Creek Pics

Linkified for ya'll lazy types. Now check out these pics from last weekend and come join the fun this weekend. I plan to go chill Saturday so if anyone wants to meet up somewhere and follow, I can show you how to get here. Email me at opelgtma@bellsouth.net

Old 06-07-2003, 01:49 AM
Range Rover

Thanks for the help guys i found the saw dust piles. Didnt go into it just drove to it and checked it out it had alot of arrows point everywhere . It looked like a nice place to ride. Still waiting for the 2004 to come out. The new 450 for yam. looks good.

Quick Reply: New Place to Ride in Mississippi