Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

4wheelin' Chic in Indiana lookin' for places to ride

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2003, 11:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4wheelin' Chic in Indiana lookin' for places to ride

I want you to IM me or somethin' on MSN , yahoo , or AOL instant so we can talk and get to become friends on the internet also gosh darnit!! ... lol ... I'm on right now if you wanna IM me ... DaddysAngel_81 for yahoo , TazzysAngel@hotmail.com for msn/windows messager , and BudwyzerChic21 for AOL !!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2003, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

BudwyzerChic21- You have mail!!!

Old 06-19-2003, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

I live down here fairly close to Chet. Some of the people I ride with want to try Badlands sometime also. Maybe we can get together before the summer is over. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-19-2003, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

Jcsact,

Anytime, just let us know, and we'll plan something! Its a pretty great place to ride, and as I said before, they have a camping place next door, and if that was full, we could work something else out so that no-one would have to stay at a crappy hotel.

Old 06-19-2003, 07:21 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Diablo ,

Is that we can work somethin' out kind of like an invitation to camp out in your backyard?... hahaha....

JCsact ,

As soon as we all can come up with a date and got the money to do it all. I'm pretty sure Scott and I can get people to go also. It all just depends on if they want to stand around to take turns and so on so forth. But we'll all have to come up with a plan or what not. JC , also if you want you can add me onto your buddy lists. If you look at one or two of my previous posts then you'll see which ones I have.

Also , Diablo , ya lazy azz ... you better get them downloaded so you can talk to me and Scott also !!! .. haha ...

Talk to you guys later...

Suzanne & Scott

PS
Diablo ,
I looked into silver lake , doesn't look to bad but what I need to find out is how much registration is for each quad , but I am pretty sure it'll be $30 each. Then we should be able to ride up at Silver Lake but gotta also find out if they'll allow Indiana registered ATV's to ride in Michigan. I am pretty sure they will , but not sure seems how it's nothin' like a car or anything else.

Old 06-19-2003, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider

BudWyzerChic,

Yes, thats kind of an invite, but I have to iron some stuff out first, land is shared with father in law, need to check with him. We'll see! That would be pretty fun, plus no camping fees! I could even arange for a portable restroom, maybe. I looked up some stuff about Silver lake, this should help- Silver Lake rules Talk to ya soon.

Old 06-20-2003, 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

BudwyzerChic21,

I will add you to a buddy list or 2 sometime but I am very very rarely on them. I use a lot of email and forums to talk with.

Another thing if you go to a place like the Badlands or any other big ridding area, you won't want to share your quad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] There is too many things to see and you will be heading out on trails and forget all about your buddies. They just need to get there own quad and join you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2003, 07:55 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Headed to the Spurgen area the weekend of the 4th anyone want to meet up PM me.I am going there thursday some time.

Old 06-21-2003, 01:18 AM
Weekend Warrior

FT- Well hot damn , wish Scott and I could join ya but we've already got plans for the weekend of the 4th. But thanks for the invite!!

Diablo- Glad to see your lazy butt finally got yahoo messager downloaded!! hahaha...Hope you and I get a chance to talk soon.

JC - Thanks for the tip. But doesn't look like any of our friends are goin' to be gettin' quads of their own anytime soon. I got mine by pure luck , thought I wouldn't have a snow ***** chance in H-E- double hockey stick 'cuz my credit was messed up , but apparently not messed up enough .. haha... Which is a good thing 'cuz now I can build up some positive credit again. I've learned my lesson about credit cards. Won't never own another one while I live!! .. haha ...

--EVERYONE--
As soon as the holiday has passed and before the summer is over , we're all gonna have to get on yahoo , AOL , or MSN to talk about commin' up with a date to meet up to ride. Maybe even just make a big weekend of it and camp also if y'allz are up to it.

PS
Chet , not sure if you know a Rhonda from Ohio and had her Private message me , but if you do happen to know her , can you please tell her to PM me again , Thanks!

Old 06-21-2003, 04:32 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: BudwyzerChic21
FT- PS
Chet , not sure if you know a Rhonda from Ohio and had her Private message me , but if you do happen to know her , can you please tell her to PM me again , Thanks!
RhondaV?

Yes, I know a RhondaV and shes an ICON here on the forums with her knowledge and flowing hair[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

You can get in contact with her through the personal message system.

ChetRacer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 4wheelin' Chic in Indiana lookin' for places to ride