Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

4wheelin' Chic in Indiana lookin' for places to ride

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 04:52 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4wheelin' Chic in Indiana lookin' for places to ride

I just felt like leavin' a note to say hi to y'allz ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ya know , really I need to reply in other forums but I kinda made this place my home away from the boyfriend... haha... nah , made it my own little cozy corner with new friends. So if you want just ramble on to say hello or what not ...

Old 06-26-2003, 05:56 AM
Trailblazer

Chic21

If you live off of RT>41 just get on 41 south take that to the town of Attica. Once you get to the town you'll see a mcdonalds on your right you'll cross over some railroad traks and hit a stop light. At that stop light turn right and take that street down like 5 min you'll see a huge sign for the badlands (can't miss it). If you and your boyfriend want to go out there this saturday ill be there with my buddy and his girl. They are just like you just got there 400ex last week. If you two can make it out there saturday i'll be more than happy to ride with you guys and show you the park. I go there at least 3 times a month. So i preaty much know the whole place backwords and forwards. But if you really want to see the park let me know because i normaly go on tuesdays (split days off) and when you go during the week theres only like 40 people there. Not like saturdays when theres like 150 people there.

Old 06-26-2003, 03:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Beanz ,

If you look in my past posts , you'll see my screen names for my buddy lists. Why don't you add me onto any of the 3 buddy lists and then we can chat sometime and maybe set something up. Also Diablo is on yahoo too , so it might be best to use yahoo and then maybe we all can come up with something. Lemme know what's up !

Old 09-18-2003, 02:40 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hmmz , Anyone still around? Sorry I was off and on this thing. I've been to Badlands finally. I ended up flipping my quad backwards and landed hard on my back and neck. Other then that I was only in pain for a week or so.. haha.. But all in all , I had a blast. I'm looking into going to Spurgeon hopefully in the spring time and wants to make plans with some of you people that I've chatted with on here. I think it'd be a blast to go camping and all. Well , let me know how y'all are and lemme know you're still alive. Also , if you've got me on AOL instant I need y'all to change the screen name to SissyAndScotty. Thanks ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2003, 10:01 AM
Pro Rider

Going to Red Bird State Riding Area this weekend. It is in Dugger/Linton Area Red Bird Info We wil be there right around 9:00am if you can make it.

Old 09-18-2003, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

BudwyzerChic-

Hey, whats up! I'm still alive, I think! Sorry I haven't been on Yahoo for a while, actually I'm not on there anymore...long story. Hope you recovered fine from that last trip to The Badlands! We still all need to get together and go riding!!! let me know!

Jsact-

Wish I could make it down there this weekend for some riding, but I got too much going on around the house. From the pics on thier website it looks like a pretty fun place to ride. How does it compare to The Badlands? Hope you have fun down there and let us know how it went.

Old 09-19-2003, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

Diablo,
This will be are first time to Red Bird. The pictures are of a local place down in Southern Indiana. I have never been to Badlands so I really can't compare it. We hope to get to Badlands within the next year.
See Ya
Justin

Old 09-19-2003, 07:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey y'all. I'm stuck in Ohio this weekend visiting my parents. BUT , I did manage to bring my quads and found some free place to ride so I am taking my nephews and niece up there to get some riding done.

JS- Ya better lemme know how Red Bird turns out!!

Diablo , I tried placing an offline message with yahoo but I guess the you're not bein' on there right now kind of answers my question as to why you ain't been on there!

Anywho , to the both of you. We need to find somewhere we all can ride together gosh darn it ! ... Well , I better get goin' before my brother catches me on his PC... haha...

Suzanne