Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2003, 06:04 PM
Royalty Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

Originally posted by: JayBird04

queen,
i am happy to hear you enjoy reading my forums. it's good to hear i am pleasing someone, especially a girl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. what happened to the pics?
Just doing a little house cleaning...updating...you know that kind of stuff. Im gonna put more up real soon [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-15-2003, 07:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio

Jay,

That would be great. I'm working on possibly buying an '02 Cannondale Speed and I'm going to want to take it out a few times if I do get it. Wish me luck.

Old 08-15-2003, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

queen,
yeah, i need to get some new pics of the garage. i finally got it a little cleaned up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

thomez,
i hear those cannondales are pretty nice. i little expensive too. i hope you get it for a good deal!

Old 08-15-2003, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Jay, I'm workin on it. Either an 02 or 03 Speed is what I'm eying up. You'll have to be careful or you'll only see the back of it if we ever get to go riding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2003, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

i'm up for the challenge![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2003, 10:58 PM
Trailblazer

anyone headed to elson tommarro?

Old 08-16-2003, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

I was thinkin bout it but I don't think any of the family is going. Why, would you want to go? I don't have any plans cept gettin my Nova running but that can be after riding. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2003, 11:27 PM
Trailblazer

why would i want to go?
well a friend and i ride together and were headed there to check it out we been goin to mineral city every week end but its gettin stale so we where thinkin of tryin out elson st or crows canyan and elson is closer and cheaper. so whats up ya wanta meet up there?
you can aim me at moorfiend1

Old 08-20-2003, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider

you guys end up going to elson or what? was it a good time?

Old 08-20-2003, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, we went and I think we all had a good time! I did - I raced around the trails with a Raptor, Z400, and Banshee all morning and then later we played around on the little double jumps and the "drag strip" to the side of them, and found some nice hill climbs to boot! A great day for riding for me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

PS: I can't wait to get the 'Dale out there next year!

Quick Reply: girls that ride/want to ride around streetsboro, ravenna, mantua, etc. Ohio