Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Northern IL, and souther WI riders ??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2003, 11:54 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northern IL, and souther WI riders ??????

Maybe someone should get the owners name and try to talk him into opening an ATV park up? I bet he could make a ton of cash so close to Chicago! I know I would go...

Anyway I went out to Cheese yesterday and it was fun. Flat, but fun none the less. I was going to head down to Badlands but by the time we got out of bed it was too late to make that long a trip ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2003, 12:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yea, I'm looking to see if I can make it to Badlands this next weekend. I hear it's a blast there.

Old 08-11-2003, 12:06 PM
Range Rover

That would be awesome, you should have seen the trails already there. He wouldn't have to do any land work, that's for sure.

We were up at 5a.m....getting ready to head out to look for the quarry and this place. No sleeping late for the quadders!

We are going this weekend to check out some unknown trails in Wisconsin...hope we don't break anything! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2003, 12:18 PM
Range Rover

A week from Staurday I am doing a trip out to Black River Falls. Have you been there Braty?

Right now we have to keep it all legal riding. This keeps us from checking out all the local hot spots. My wife is in law school and one arrest can prevent her from being allowed to take the bar...

Old 08-11-2003, 12:27 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: rhinhd
A week from Staurday I am doing a trip out to Black River Falls. Have you been there Braty?

Right now we have to keep it all legal riding. This keeps us from checking out all the local hot spots. My wife is in law school and one arrest can prevent her from being allowed to take the bar...
Never been....where is it at? Unfortunatley the local spots aren't all they are cracked up to be. We spent yesterday cruisin around my brothers nieghborhood....Grayslake, from abandoned farm to abandoned farm. It's cool the first few times, but gets old quick. Plus trying to race down 120 and Alleghany is a dangerous challenge.

If we find anything new and legal...we'll let you know!

Old 09-05-2003, 08:44 PM
J25
Weekend Warrior

Roost.....What up?

I go to NIU and am looking for a place to ride my raptor around here. The cops and neighbors are starting to get pissed at me for riding in the field next to my house.
Anyway, drop me an email at Archy3477@aol.com if you can help me out and want to ride....

Thanks
Jason

Old 09-06-2003, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

hey you got mail