Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Old PSAR thread - please see the new one

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 10:09 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MeIsCheech

I think I found out where OFC (Wolf) has been</end quote></div>

That resemblance was pointed out in the SpinZone yesterday too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

If anyone in here actually see's the Cowboy... tell him MWQ says HI. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2008, 10:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puget Sound/Seattle/Pacific Northwest Area Riders Meet HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TractorPacker Could you remind the younger guy in the Volvo, that the company name is really big on the side of the truck he drives. He had me three feet over the white, with him 2 feet over the yellow, after driving around my rear pilot.</end quote></div>
That would be Skillz friend Johnny, he's been with the company 17yrs and is a good driver, he was probably talking to Josh about how much W/C they're gonna drink watching the seahawks Saturday and got alittle distracted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2008, 10:21 AM
"One Wheel Short"
slow day around the orafice I see!

hola'

it is job hunt wednesday..... I got a stack of resumes, and approx. 14 stops to make [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2008, 10:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Red400EXRod There's a pretty, green KX450F sitting in my garage just begging to go for a ride! Wish it would stop raining for a day or two!</end quote></div>
Is that the two wheeler?

Ok, nevermind, I looked it up, nice bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Lazy Boy Rider!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad If anyone in here actually see's the Cowboy... tell him MWQ says HI.</end quote></div>
Haven't seen him in person or online since Thanksgiving [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2008, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning PSAR!

Old 01-09-2008, 06:47 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: YAM450RIDER

Does anyone know a good place to rent a travel trailer or rv?</end quote></div>

Here Ya Go Kevin. We were thinking bout trying them out also since we sold our old Beaver Motorhome. I think Larry has rented from them in the past.</end quote></div>

Thanks guys I will check them out. Hoping to get one for presidents day weekend to go to Winchester. If not i might just stay at some hotel or something.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Trailblazer

Here Ya Go Kevin. We were thinking bout trying them out also since we sold our old Beaver Motorhome. I think Larry has rented from them in the past.</end quote></div>

Thanks guys I will check them out. Hoping to get one for presidents day weekend to go to Winchester. If not I might just stay in a hotel or something.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi HappaRap and whoever else might be around still.... Just wanted to stop and say hi, from Dan and Teresa. The kids are geting bigger, so maybe some quads in the future might be fun! Also wanted to know if anyone was on myspace with pictures of you all riding. Bye!

Old 01-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks guys I will check them out. Hoping to get one for presidents day weekend to go to Winchester. If not I might just stay in a hotel or something.</end quote></div>

I might try to pull some strings to make Winchester wether it is Lu and I at a motel or just me in the cargo trailer we shall see. Of course with my work schedule this time of year I won't be able to commit till last minute, and Lu mentioned something bout a 3 diamond ring for V-Day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] which breaks into my riding funds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hey Karl wasn't Ur ring 4 diamond[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Old PSAR thread - please see the new one