Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 09:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Wheres the better place to ride chic, Surry or south hill. And how far from va beach is south hill?

Old 11-17-2003, 09:24 PM
Trailblazer

hey good point i dont like to worry about the cops. but when its close to home and free i have a hard time passing it up. sometime you just have to go for it. im sure you everyone has been where they shouldnt be

Old 11-17-2003, 09:34 PM
Range Rover

I definantly am no angel when it comes to tresspassing. I am just now realizing that it is much better to try to get permission. heck it is worth a try to get the permission then offer to pay them some or help them out. i have read this in another post somewhere. clean up after yourself and all that good stuff and like i said people will give us more room to play. heck even offer to let them ride your atv around (if applicable) they might end up getting into riding also i took my dad and step mom riding a while back they went the next day and bought 2 ranchers for themselves and the day after 2 mini raptors for my stepsisters. now i know some people are not that extream to spend all that money but hey getting someone into the sport helps it in the long run. I wish there was somewhere close to va beach to ride that is why my girlfriend pungohgurl and I are trying to get people excited about riding and trying to get some places to ride with permission and looking into the possible club. just a thought to put into your head you can help the sport alot just by helping others have a legal place to ride. ok i am off the soap box again.

Old 11-17-2003, 09:37 PM
Range Rover

well Cujo,

well I think RADD(south hill) maybe better, its a little bigger and it has a mx track and trail riding.. I don't live in that area but from what I understand its about 2 hours and u would drive down RT 58 to get there.. I guess like going towards emporia(I think)

Bnut,
guess I shouldn't say this because everyone will look at me differently, but I don't really care... I have to say its people like you that ruin it for the rest of us.. sorry for begin a b**tch. but someone has to say it..

Old 11-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks chic for the info hope to ride with ya sometime. Just got a new 300ex a few days ago....

Old 11-17-2003, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

wow , people like me.. im not trying to ruin anything for anyone i dont go around tearing up land or leaving a mess everywhere i go . i dont go anywhere that is posted. i go to the places that others ride on a regular basis. i agree with what pungoboy says he has a good point.

i dont understand why the city the local cities around here dont have places for us to ride.

bye the way pungoboy whats your age.. im 23 from the kellam area just wondering if i know you somehow

Old 11-17-2003, 10:55 PM
Range Rover

I am 20 I went to kellam my name is Kenny. probly know you somehow.

Old 11-18-2003, 01:05 AM
Trailblazer

The trails off Military Highway and the land its on, from what I understand, is owned by a bike shop owner and has no problems with people riding there. There are very intricute ramp/ridge patterns made for ATV's and dirtbikes throughout the area. I've heard a few people talked to the owner and they received consent to ride there anytime..... maybe I'm wrong... I dunno.

Old 11-18-2003, 07:55 PM
Range Rover

Hey cujo,
welcome just let me know when u wanna go riding and I will gladly go..

Old 11-19-2003, 07:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks chic, Im sure i'll see ya out sometime. I just have to wait till x-mas cause the bike is a present. The kids will have a fit if I take it out ealier. I guess its only fair. Maybe by them we will have a few more places to ride. I'll keep my ears open.

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE