Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2003, 05:22 PM
DRV
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Has anyone heard of mcguirepowersports.com? They sell cheap newer atv's, mainly Honda and I was wondering if they're reputable?

Old 11-20-2003, 10:17 PM
Trailblazer

Never heard of them!

Old 11-20-2003, 10:23 PM
DRV
Weekend Warrior

They're selling nearly new stuff for way less than other dealers. The 400ex's they have on there are only $3600. I have a 99 and I think I'm going to buy one. Check it out: www.mcguirepowersports.com

Old 11-21-2003, 01:02 PM
Trailblazer

so where is everyone riding this weekend.

Old 11-21-2003, 04:47 PM
Range Rover

well if I decide to go either south hill, va or surry, va.. how about u?

Old 11-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Range Rover

durabluz, How was Budds Creek? Whats the deal with the knobbie tire class in tt racing? the only wrecks of the night were knobbie tires (except one kid). I like watching that class and all but man those guys should really understand that that track is very hard. I know from experiance that knobbies dont work out there. the night was fun though. whats the deal on the ATV Mx racing do they do it one day like sat and the bikes run sun or is it both on each day i have went to 1 mx race there and i dont remember if there were ATV's or not. since you are the ECMX guru i figgured i would ask you these questions.
Did anyone get to go riding this weekend Pungohgurl and I did not do very much we are trying to make a little track in an open field to keep the bordem down but besides that nothing really.

Old 11-24-2003, 06:24 PM
Trailblazer

Pungo,
Budds Creek was a lot of fun. I didn't do really well. I hurt my wrist during practice. I was at ECMX on Sun though. I should be racing at ECMX this weekend. We have an ATV race on Sat and Bikes will race on Sun. Yeah all the club members that are quad racers keep trying to get me to race that knobby class, but I am not down with those concrete walls all the metal guardrail on the other side of that big bermed turn. The last race we had a kid went over the berm and landed on the guardrail. And from what I heard they had to airlift a kid out of there Sat night cause he hit the wall. I saw what was left of his chest protector and it didn't look to good! You guys should def come out Sat and watch, or race if you are up for it! Hopefully I will see you there!

Old 11-24-2003, 06:51 PM
Range Rover

I will finally have my quad back this week (bout freaken time) i would race the mx but i need to get a kill switch and some nerfs and new boots. but i will probably try to come up there saterday and watch and go riding at CMX that day too.

Old 11-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Trailblazer

I live in Newport News. I am familiar with Lee Hall, but would love directions to ATV spot you guys are talking about. I also heard from a guy at Casey Cycle City that there are trails in Isle of Wight. I am not sure though. If anyone could give me directions to Lee Hall that would be awesome. A place to ride locally.

crawford@bmh.com

Old 11-24-2003, 10:48 PM
Range Rover

Hey everyone,

well I went riding on sunday to a new place and I had the best time is was really fun.. place I went is in chester, va.. if anyone is interested in riding there sometime let me know..

I went to Buddy Creek to check it out one time.. its really nice, but expensive. they won't let you come for the day you have become a member to ride.. but I live to far to pay that much. oh well.

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE