Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 09:18 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

hey everyone,

well I have decided to go riding at canal dr... so hope some of you guys will be there tomorrow...

hey pungo,

hope you and your g/f will be there tomorrow would be nice to meet her.. and have another female there.. cause my friend that was gonna go back out, and he was gonna bring his g/f but not going now..

Old 01-31-2004, 09:22 PM
Trailblazer

im still in.....ill be there around 11 or 12 sorry, chic what do you ride

Old 01-31-2004, 09:55 PM
Range Rover

I ride a yamaha kodiak 400.. I hope to be there around 10:30 or 11...

I dout very seriously that you won't know me.. the way it looks to me.. I may be the only female.. but not sure.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2004, 10:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

I will be out there around 11-12 too.
I will be taking it a little easy... I still have to replace the CV boots on the right side of my Eiger but I will still have some fun.

bnuts,
My Eiger is painfully bone stock and probably will be for a little while seeing as I gave in and bought a new Toyota Tundra Double Cab tonight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Two of the guys I am coming out there with have tires and one has a lift... so pretty much all stock.... but we'll still have more fun than those 2 wheelers out there.... even if they can run circles around us on the flat DRY ground [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2004, 12:18 AM
Range Rover

Dave The video came out good. I didnt get chance to edit it yet though. Did you find out any prices for bearings for the Z?
4wheelin I am not sure if we will come out or not dont have a way to take both atvs. :-( If for some chance we do come it wouldnt be till well leaving home at like 1 or so because of church. Sarah is still looking forward to meeting and riding with you as well. And if i dont get out to canal tomorrow everyone have fun and be safe!

Old 02-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Trailblazer

Pungo,
Yeah I looked them up and will be ordering them on Mon. I am gonna go ahead and order the two sprockets and a chain as well. Like I was saying atthe track, I don't really trust the old chain after it's been popped off! I am sure it probably has a couple minute bends in it somewhere. Take your time with that video. Send that other one to me as well, or just send me the link to it like you were talking about. I will give you a call later today!

Old 02-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

It was great meeting all of you out there today!
Too bad my Eiger broke again! The right side CV axle is broken now.... so it's off to Sunrise again and another 2 weeks down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah it was nice meating some of ya....just wish I could have stuck around longer.

Old 02-01-2004, 08:09 PM
Range Rover

like everyone else is saying...

it was nice meeting everyone.. just wish all of us could of rode together that would have been fun, but I realize that lot of you guys like to go really fast, but it was fun anyways[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Weekend Warrior

i was just wondering what its like by that canal place, sand,jumps if any, is there alot of trails, next time yall go out somwhere ill try to come.

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE