Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

I'm from Virginia Beach... and like everyone else I am looking for some new places to ride.

4wheelinchic... Does that place in Surry have a one day fee for riding or do you have to pay the $300 yearly membership?

Old 01-16-2004, 03:03 PM
Range Rover

Hey Stormyva,

nope don't think they have the one day riding anymore due to insurance reasons.. you can call the place. I am at work so don't have the number with me, the name of the place is "all out sports in hampton, va..

me and some friends are suppose to go riding on sunday if you wanna come along..

Old 01-16-2004, 03:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

I wont be able to take you up on it but not this weekend... can only ride on Sunday and even then it wont be until after 12 so that doesnt leave much time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I will have to stick with some of the places close to me.... already mentioned earlier in this post.

4wheel,
Are you going to Surry this weekend or is there some other place you know of?

Old 01-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Range Rover

hey stormyva
um, you said you can only go sunday... well that is when we are going...

Old 01-16-2004, 03:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sunday yes... but we wont even be able to get out of Norfolk until around 1230 or 1... by the time we get to Surry it would be too late to get in a decent ride. I would like to save that trip for a day when I can get out a bit earlier.

Old 01-16-2004, 11:22 PM
Range Rover

Go to Hatfield-McCoy - u are not far - www.trailsheaven.com

Old 01-16-2004, 11:27 PM
Range Rover

Hey Keith,
um, hatfield is far.. its about a 6 hour drive... my club is going there in april...

stormyva,
thats kewl, just let me know when you guys can go... I know a friend of mine talks about a place he goes riding in your area.. its called Canal st.. can't remember what town.. also dunno how long that will last before the cops show up...

Old 01-16-2004, 11:33 PM
Range Rover

Hey Keith,
did you send another reply? I got an email that you did.. but its not there what did u say?

Old 01-19-2004, 09:58 AM
Weekend Warrior

We ended up going to Canal Drive yesterday... that place is FUN! Hills and mud and quite a bit of space to ride... not bad for ten minutes from downtown Norfolk!

I dont know how long it's going to last though.... there were a bunch of idiots out there in 4x4 trucks trashing the field and one other complete fool that drive an old Buick out there. He did some donuts, then got it stuck, had it run over by some of the 4x4's. They then proceeded to pull it out and leave it sitting in the field.
If anyone happens to to come across the owner of the property some vehicle descriptions are..... (years are approx) black and white 80-82 ford bronco, 81-86 black Chevy blazer, bronze Jeep Wrangler, white 91-96 toyota pickup, and a maroon Ford Tempo I didnt get tag numbers.

It's a shame people have to be like that!!!

Does anyone know of any good places online to get parts... I snapped my CV joint [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I really dont want to have to take it back to Sunrise and push warranty. ( My Eiger 400 Auto is less than six months old, so I may end up doing warranty anyways)

Old 01-19-2004, 09:11 PM
Range Rover

Hey everyone,
ok I'm not bragging or anything LOL, but told everyone that Canal st wasn't gonna last cause of the dumb a$$ people in this world...

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE