Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2004, 10:55 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

well it was nice to meet all of you today i had a good time. we should do that more often it was nice to have so many bike out there.. hope everyone had a good time.......

Old 02-01-2004, 11:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey anyone else in this forum have a yfz 450?

Old 02-01-2004, 11:15 PM
Range Rover

Hey troy,
it was fun, and I don't want anyone thinking I am ragging on canal, but I still have to say I like surry, va better, the trails are a little better.. and I will still go riding out there some as long as the cops don't come or no tresspassing signs are posted...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-01-2004, 11:16 PM
Range Rover

oh forgot to ask you this troy,
what it the deal with you, do you have a wife or g/f that likes to ride? it would be nice to have more females to ride with..LOL

Old 02-01-2004, 11:27 PM
Range Rover

Dave here is the link to my site the video is on the home page and check out the photoshop page for the blue 450R. I got your video on my computer i will probly get to edit it some tomorrow after work. I had to go riding today. Everyone else check out my site and check out my video it is my first one I made i was just playing around. Hope you enjoy. My site Glad everyone had fun sorry we couldnt go. Oh yea Dave Budds creek is next weekend right? Do the ATV's race on sat? Sarah and I want to go to watch.

Old 02-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Range Rover

Hey Pungo,
are you guys riding at buddys creek? or is there a race there? the reason I ask is I wanna go there, but they are waaaaaaaayyyyyyy to expensive to ride.. its like 80 bucks the first time then you have pay $30 every time you go after that...

Old 02-01-2004, 11:40 PM
Trailblazer

Pungo,
No, both the quads and the bikes race on sun next weekend. It is gonna be a mad house too from what I hear! We will probably only do one moto and only two to three laps at best just to fit everyone in. But that is going off of what everyone is saying about how it worked last year! I plan on riding up Sat night cause things will get started early on Sun.
Good riding with eveyrone today.

Old 02-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Trailblazer

Kenny,
That is an awsome video!! I hope the editing on mine comes out as good! We will have to put it on the ECMX site when you get it done. Nice work!!!!
Everyone,
You guys and gals should def check out Pungo's video and photoshop work!

Old 02-02-2004, 08:07 AM
Range Rover

Hey I did check it out pretty cool,

ok I just want to let everyone know, I was told that the cops were called yesterday, but as most of us know they neve came. and I think it was because of the the noise, like the car crashing into each other, and I think there may have been one dirtbike that was loud. anyways if anyone goes out there this week just keep and eye out and if any cops are seen please post it here....

thanks

Old 02-02-2004, 08:38 AM
Trailblazer

I glad to see so many people showed up at Canal. It was great to meet everyone I had a blast. I hope we can all do that again. I go to Canal on a pretty regular basis. I didn't know about all the trails back by the plant. I would definately like to go riding again with you guys out and sorry I didn't get to ride with some of you, but maybe next time. Thanks for the tow bnuts and 4wheelingchic.

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE