Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 08:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Nice site pougohboy

Old 03-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

if you find any places to ride, please let me know

Old 03-07-2005, 09:59 AM
Trailblazer

Raptor660,
I'm checking out the directions that were posted a couple years ago...it's worth a shot. I'm also checking out the place at the end of Phantom BLVD, directly across from the back entrance to the PX on Oceana off of Harpers Rd. I'll let you know.

Old 03-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Trailblazer

Anyone riding today... ?

Old 03-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Trailblazer

hey everybody just wanted to let you know that me and abunch of friends are going to currituck or morgans corner sunday mar.13 if the weather is good so if you want to roll let me know i got room on my trailer for another quad.

Old 03-09-2005, 10:24 PM
Trailblazer

Hello all! I checked out the place off Canal Dr...got kicked out right away before I even got the bike unloaded. Bummer, looked like a good place to ride. I'm hoping to make it to Currituck this weekend if I don't get stuck working. Anyone got any other ideas? Is Slades Park open? I thought I've read where someone is a member and the post was semi-current. There's got to be somewhere to ride around here and not get arrested...

Old 03-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

I posted on Slade's Park late last week. They are reopening! I spoke to the guy's wife that owns the place. It should be around Easter, she said. They have a website that they are trying to start up. When it's ready it will be www.Sladespark.com. You can also call their number for updates. www.ncmotorsportspark.com is also a cool place to ride with some nice folks that operate it.

Old 03-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Trailblazer

That is good news about Slades Park...I've never been there but heard a lot of good things...can't wait. Speaking of 'can't waiting' I plan on hitting Currituck this weekend...look for a black blaster, white badger, white panterra dirt bike, and crf230 on a trailer connected to a Jeep...stop by and say "Hi!"

Old 03-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Range Rover

Hey everyone it has been a long time since I have been here. Hows everyone been doing? Things have changed alot since my last visit like I got married and moved to Elizabeth City and got rid of my 400ex (you all that ride at Dam Neck may have seen Zack riding it) I also picked up a 6x6 amphibious atv that i bet can go places 4x4 havent thought of going [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Glad to see that I am not the only person that has nowhere to ride. So Slades is opening back up that will be nice. Well i gotta get back to work. Dont forget to swing by my site I would really like for it to be a place for the Southeast VA Northeast NC riders to chat Pungohboy.com.

Thanks for the compliment on my site Raptor dont forget to sign up for the forums.

Old 08-29-2005, 06:48 AM
Weekend Warrior

I usually go to Slades, it requires no membership, you just pay a small fee, (Surry County) Hes opened alot of new trails and he keeps building new ones.. There has just been a new group formed in the tidewater area, check out www.tidewateratv.com we are having a run in 2 weeks..

I also go to Curratuk, and Elizabeth City on occation...

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE