Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

I live in Hampton and just got a 300ex about 3 weeks ago and allready did a few mods bolt on and am itching to go ride can anyone give me directions and costs to some good spots mx or trail thanks

Old 11-11-2003, 11:14 AM
Trailblazer

I am 27 yrs old married with a 3yr old son and a baby on the way. but i need somewhere to go ride what is the deal with this otc is it owned by brian at all outdoors the polaris shop in hampton.when r u going riding there again i would love to go.and what do u ride.

Old 11-11-2003, 12:49 PM
Range Rover

Hey Wee,
yes the club is owned by him its called "all out sports".. well I want to go this weekend if I can find anyone to go riding... so if you wanna go let me know what day u can go..
I ride a yamaha kodiak..

Old 11-11-2003, 06:01 PM
Trailblazer

Yes i am trying to go riding sunday i watch my son on sat mornings my wife has school on sat.i got a few friends that may want to go is that cool and if we like how hard is it to join. how old r u and where u from. i was thinking about going to currituck see what the deal is there . do u no or anybody else know r they open all the time or strict times.and cost to go

Old 11-11-2003, 10:41 PM
Trailblazer

Currituck should be open. And it cost $20 to ride all day. If it has been dry out for awhile it tends to get pretty hard there, but I was told they are putting in a sprinkler system so that should help!

Old 11-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Range Rover

well its not hard to join, and if the owners show up its like 10 bucks, but I have been a member since march, and I have only seen them there once and that was for a training class.. to be on the safe side just bring some cash.. I dunno where currituck is. but if someone can tell me were it is and how to get there I may go just to see what its about... I don't do Mx, but still like to see what this place is about.. well if you wanna go sunday let me know and I will send u a private message with my cell number to tell were it is and stuff..

Old 11-12-2003, 01:15 PM
Trailblazer

What kind of riding is at surry is it mostly trail. and if so r there any jumps i love trail but jumps are really fun to. but yes i am interested in going sunday i dont do church so any time is good for me my buddy with a 250ex is not gonna be abble to go but i got a few more people that may want to go if its is cool. they have a polaris trailblazer 250 and a predator500. give me a call my cell is 237-1915 ill answer as atlantic exterminating that is my company just ask for Duane. thanks

Old 11-12-2003, 05:37 PM
Range Rover

CMX is a great MX track, they have a littel trail, its more of a mud pit and not real technical. CMX has 3 tracks a beginner, intermediate and supercross. 2 weeks ago i saw them installing sprinklers on the intermediate track. all in all its real fun with a beginner 4-wheeler (lots of tabletops) there are usually about 6 to 15 4-wheelers show up regulary. but comming from hamton it might not be worth it. thats almost a 2 hour ride for you. i drive about an hour to get there.

i want to go trail riding but i busted my radiator on my Z400 and i am pretty sure ill be out of comission this weekend.

Old 11-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Trailblazer

anybody know what the deal is with slades i know its closed but is there any word on it opening back up again.. im from vb and im looking for some good trails to ride . i like mud to be envolved. i just out and 03 foreman and love getting it dirty.

Old 11-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Trailblazer

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE