Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2003, 09:35 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE

man it sux being a female sometimes cause no one wants to go riding.. only Mx. oh well.

Old 10-08-2003, 12:29 AM
Range Rover

4-wheeling chick, all i do is trail usually, i just never have anywhere around here to go trail riding. i have some land that i own that i can ride around on, and i usually take a trip once a month to go on some good trail rides. if ya ever need a trail buddy i sure would like to come with ya. my dad probably would too.

Old 10-08-2003, 07:26 PM
Range Rover

Hey Rancor, so u live in nags head.. is beach riding allow there? you said you dad would like to go too, so how old are you? I heard there are some places to ride in (I think) blacksburg, va, I will find out more.. I know there is a place in south hill(well actually its bracey, va) not to far from the carolina border.. u do have to be a member, but me & some friends of mine go right much.. and I am also a member of a club in surry, va if u, your dad or any of your friends are interested in going riding there... just let me know..

Old 10-08-2003, 07:33 PM
Weekend Warrior

hey 4wheelingchic

Yes i am from Norfolk, and of course there is nowwhere to ride around here, and every place i think is a good place we end up getting kicked out of. I try to do mostly trail riding, one the best place i have been at for trail riding so far is that place off military hwy, but im sure you heard about that place. I think i am going to try to got out there again this weekend again. I am always up to ride everyweekend when ever possible, long as there is a place to ride. I went to Currituck for the first time last weekend with durabluz400 it was pretty cool, i just sucks paying the $20 and that my battery went dead. durabluz 400 to bad you have to work at ECMX this weekend well i guess not to bad for u but for me, i get an extra day off this weekend, a holiday on monday. Hopefully i can some people off their asses this weekend and ride. I was thinking about checking out that place next to Busch Gardens. Anyway got to go talk to you all later.

Old 10-08-2003, 07:49 PM
Range Rover

Hey dirtrider,
dunno if u read the message I sent to rancor, but I have 2 places to ride that are legal.. surry, va and south hill, va, well its actually bracey, va.. anyways if ur interested in going riding to surry let me know I am always willing to go..

Old 10-08-2003, 09:03 PM
Trailblazer

Hey we should all plan a trail ride somewhere! It would be a lot of fun to get a bunch of people together. Rancor, what does your dad ride?

Old 10-08-2003, 09:12 PM
Trailblazer

Hey everyone,
Dirtrider and I have Mon off work this coming week. Does anyone else have the day off? If so maybe we could all get together for a ride? 4wheelingchic, how many guests are you allowed to have at Surry? Just a thought cause I only have to work at ECMX on Sat and Sun. ( Gonna be doing some riding there also! LOL)

Old 10-08-2003, 09:19 PM
Range Rover

Hey dura, well doesn't really matter the owners of the land never show up there, but to be on the safe side u may wanna bring $10.. that is how much the day ride is.. but like I said they are never there.. and I only have weekends off.. so when anyone or everyone can go on a sat or sun please let me know I am ready to go..

Old 10-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

4wheelingchic
anytime i can go ride this weekend just let me know when and where. where are those places at that you know of ? how far are they from Norfolk? you know everyone i think durabluz400 has a good idea we all should get together mon if the rest of you have off work and plan a good day of riding somewhere.

Old 10-09-2003, 09:03 PM
Range Rover

Hey dirtrider,
I think its about hourish from you.. well let me know and we can go.. I am up for it..

Quick Reply: Where to ride South Eastern Virginia/ North Eastern NC??PLEASE