Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Miami Trails [Fresno, CA area] 9/28/03

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2003, 01:11 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami Trails [Fresno, CA area] 9/28/03

A LOT of the private land trails have been closed down by land owners so I would hazard a guess that they aren't available anymore. You can try and look around but it's probably closed.

Yes, Hollister has an MX track. They have both an ATV track and a more MC style MX track across the road from it. That was the first track I ever rode on (Hollister was my first ride on my Warrior). They've changed it (read: made it more challenging) between February and July of this year. The jumps are made the right way. Most people make these friggin jumps that pop you up in the air and there's no way I'm hitting those things. At Hollister you go off them and you are just in the air. You go more distance than height which I like. Riding that track I now know why people say the Warrior isn't a goot MX quad. The thing pushes way hard in the turns and if you have any speed it's hard to keep it on the track. Though I'm sure with more time and skill level it's possible to get it to go faster around that track.

But put it on the trails out there, or anywhere and its completely at home. I didn't feel down on power anywhere I went. The few places I got help at Miami was because I don't feel I have the condidence or skill level to do some things (riding across (not up/down) hills, etc.)

In other news, there is some talk about possibly riding Miami again this weekend. Is anyone interested? Most likely would be on Sunday.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-03-2003, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Miami Trails [Fresno, CA area] 9/28/03

Ill ride sunday..