Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

Anyone near Cincinnati, Oh.?

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 07:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone near Cincinnati, Oh.?

S.W. WVA., Hatfield/McCoy Trails.....AWESOME

Old 05-27-2004, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default Anyone near Cincinnati, Oh.?

I hit H/M last month for the first time, far out, like it so much i got me an annual permit

Old 08-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Weekend Warrior

anyone know about the treesel in trenton Ohio?
is it legal to ride in that area?
where do you park?
any info would be great.... thanks

Old 11-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Placer to Ride

HELP !!!
I have a utv and we are looking for some cool places to go near Cincinnati can any one help ?? I used to race Motocross got older now utv, Thanks Captn Rick

Old 01-31-2016, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by gergb
WNF Athens District - We ride here the most as it is only about 125 miles from our door, and is our local favorite. There are about 90 miles of trails here to ride offering something for just about every type of riding style and skill level. Night riding is allowed. Free camping anywhere in the forest so you can pack it in if you want, or camp in the parking lot.(pit toilets) No water or electric. There are also two different camp grounds with electric and showers. You can ride right from your camper/tent to the trails.

BigRock - Only been there once.(what can I say? I'm cheap) Pay to Play. About 2000 acres and lots of challanges. When I was there it was raining and very muddy.

S-Tree and Turkey Foot - One of the first places I went and I still love it. Very clean Free campground with pit toilets. No Water or electric. The campsites are gravel and are very well drained. Camping in the rain is no problem here. The legal trails are limited to a few dozen miles or so, but you can still see where the old ones were. Not the biggest or the best but some beautiful views of the country.

WindRock - The jewel of Tennessee. I have only been there once, but I am in awe of this place. I plan on going here at least twice this year. 72,000 acres and hundreds of miles of trails to ride, stunning views, friendly people. Free camping at the base of the mountain. No water no electric. They are going to install pit toilets but I don't know if they have yet. Another campground is going to open this spring with elect and showers, and you can ride from your campsite to the trails.

Pike State Forest - Near Sinking Springs, Ohio. 15 -17 miles of off-camber riding(last time I was there in 01). In an hour you wonder why you bothered.

Haspen - looks like everyone has been there so I guess they know, 750 acres of MUD!

---------------------

gerg is greg spelled backwards, b is the first letter of my last name.
I realize I am posting in an older post but hoping you are still active on here. As a newer Ohio rider could you tell me about this turkey foot riding area. Where is it and what type of riding is availiable. I have a UTV, thanks in advance for any info you could share.
Kymco 450i