Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2004, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??

Looks like I'm gonna be there! I hope it is warmer tomorrow than today. Let me know if you guys are indeed going down or not. I'd like to see the Banshee with the nitrous.

I plan to be there with my Banshee.
Jerrod is supposed to be going with his Banshee.
Danny might be going with his Banshee.
Eric is supposed to be going with his Banshee.

That is what I know as of right now.

Daren

Old 01-23-2004, 07:41 PM
Trailblazer

Just checked the weather, dont think Ill be down there on sunday..looks likes its gunna be a cold one for you guys, but have fun..

Old 01-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

Just got done loading up the bike. We usually park in the back of the parking lot by the lake. I drive a white dodge ram 4x4, and my buddie drives a black GMC 4x4. I have a green KFX700 and my buddies banshee is black. I just got off the phone with him and he said his nitrous bottle is full and he's ready to go! Feel free to stop by and say hi!

Old 01-23-2004, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like Zac and I might make it on Saturday. I'll bring the water skis and rope.

Old 01-24-2004, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Looks like I'll be pulling bike motors all day Sat. I have to get ready for spring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2004, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Jeff,

That's bad when the Banshees are holding up better than them 4 strokers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

enForcer,

We will be there, hopefully around 10-11 am. I have a black 03 Banshee, Jerrod has a white/blue 98 Banshee, Danny with his Blue 01 Banshee, and Eric with his 01 white/black Banshee. I drive a white F-150 4x4 extra cab FX4. Can't miss us. Come by and say hi. P.S. Hope your buddy has a bottle heater.

Jay,

Hope to see you and Zac there tomorrow.

Daren

Old 01-24-2004, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider

Sanddragggen, you probably won't see Rick out there this weekend either. Said that he wouldn't be back until he got the job thing straightened out.

You'll need the skis if it's anything like it was 2 weeks ago. The west side of the place we normally at run out by the rail was under water. Had to run on the east side and it was definitely rougher!!! Maybe it will be better today!

Old 01-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

Is it true St. Joe State Park has been extended with more riding area?
Thanks
TEAM BRAXTONText

Old 01-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello racing fans,
Team Braxton Racing will be at St.Joe State Park March 18th through the 21st. We will be testing machines, and the 20th there will be a photo shoot. We are also searching for new cross country and motocross riders. Feel free to find us in the open flats near the staging area, we will be happy to answer any questions you have!

Team Braxton Racing

Old 01-24-2004, 09:46 PM
Pro Rider

TeamBraxton, I don't think that it has been extended. I ride there quite often and don't know anything about this. They do open it up some to run the Flat River GP.

Todays ride report:

It was wet, but not bad unless you went over to see some submerged 4x4s. Definitely a Pro Wedge kind of day.

Jay aka pudjumper aka sandragggen, where were you?!

Chris aka Enforcer, it was nice to meet you and your buddy. That V-Force definitely has a distinctive sound. I wish I could have seen Eric's face when you and him raced the first time and he couldn't get that bike out of the hole! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Eric aka THEBOMjr, thanks for letting me use your wedges. It made a huge difference! That was funny seeing you spinning those VForce tires!!!! Thank Madison for recording so much action. I can't wait to watch it. I'll make you a copy.

Almost crashed from a wheelie. I have to tighten those handlebars tighter!!! Sure freaked out the guy working on his quad by the guardrail. Whew!!

Larry was there running pretty good. He's got some CPIs on now.

There was a Tecate 3 wheeler, very extended, and 4snows. He gave me a pretty good run when I was burning the knobbies. Spun like crazy, and then couldn't keep the front end down. I wish he would have been there when I had the Pro Wedges! Oh well, I have all summer.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

Daren

Quick Reply: St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??