Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??

Try standing it straight up on the grab bar, turn the gas on until fuel runs out the overflows. Set it back down and kick. See if it starts this way and report back.

Once again, when did this problem start? Did it start doing this after the installation of the carb or was it doing this before??

Jeff, I know it must be frustrating to be down while we went riding. But, it was cold and if I had to miss a trip, that was a good one to miss. Besides, this summer when it is nice and I can't get off work. . .Now that is a bummer.

"Like kick starting a bulldozer." LOL!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Daren

Old 01-26-2004, 07:36 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Jeff, my buddies banshee ran pretty good on the n2o. He's got the stock tires on his bike, so he wasn't doing much drag racing. He wouldn't have been able to out Daren, even if he had better tires. Daren's Banshee was running real good. My buddies going to have some different tires the next time we go, and I think he's going to try a bigger shot of nitrous as well. 400CATDRIVER, we defiantly need to get together some time this spring, and how do you like that 04 ds650?

Old 01-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Range Rover

enForcer,
How big of a shot is he using, and how much more is he going to use.

Old 01-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

enForcer....definitely like the DS now. It was shaky at first with all the problems I had with the oil pressure. But, now I pretty much ride it over the other bikes. Just the actual ride of the bike alone is enough for me. It absorbs the bumps and jumps quite nice. Old fat guys like smooth rides!!!

Old 01-26-2004, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

Daren..not to get off the subject but when exactly is the gang going to LS? It's a blast when a bunch of peeps go specially during the night rides. I think 400Cat is interested in going to. It would be awesome to get 20 or 30 people to go.

JMiller

Old 01-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey, first time poster here. I was out at St. Joe's on Saturday the 24th and met up with a Black and red Banshee, and a white and blue one. It was around 3:30PM and we were at the very back by the sand flats and I was taking video and still with my digital camera. Anyway, check out the video's and pictures at www.kristinandjoe.com and click on st. joe's.
If you are the guy who owns that black and red banshee, please contact me.

JD

Old 01-26-2004, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

Jdowney, I'm Daren. I have the black and red Banshee. You know the one that almost crashed after the wheely. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You can click on the camera under my name, and that will take you to my atvconnection gallery page where I have posted some pictures.

Jerrod is the guy who has the white and blue Banshee. His sign-on name is PowerJunkie.

Feel free to contact either of us. You can send us private messages through this site, or if you'd like our direct email, I can give you that too.

I just went to your site. Oh man, do have some videos to download!! Thanks for putting us on your site. That is too awesome!!

Daren

Old 01-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Range Rover

Jdowney,

I am Jerrod the guy with the blue and white banshee, i agree with daren, your web page is sweet. U will have to come out when its a bit warmer out. Then maybe we could do some more drag racing for u and others. I just want to tell u thanks for putting us in there, thats really awesome

Old 01-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Range Rover

Daren,

We need to get some good pics of your bike on your page with your new pipes. I cant wait until i get mine thursday or friday. I will let u know as soon as i get them. I will clean the loud as crap pipes u let me use sat, They are very good pipes but just to darn loud fo me, i need my hearing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2004, 04:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

No problem about putting you guys up on my website, I would get no traffic if it weren't for sweet content like the stuff you guys gave me saturday. So, what do you think of the Z250? I am thinking about getting one...I was riding my dad's ozark this weekend, but I need something a little faster. Can't do the 400Z cause the wife will be scared of it ya know. Did you guys see the video of my buddy Tim doing the doughnuts on the ice in the Arctic Cat? it was insane, 10 circles...check out the video on my site.

Quick Reply: St. Joe state park on Jan 25th??