Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 10:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th

well you guys have talked me in to it. I'll try to be there next weekend. I wish I was not in the middle of stripping the frame on the 500cc but I'm sure the 273 will be just fine. oh yea, and please do not ask me about my hp because I like to keep somethings a secret.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Originally posted by: 400CatDriver
Originally posted by: SandragggenToday was the best racing I've seen at St. Joe....EVER!
THEBOM, are ever come back out and play?
Man !! you guy are KILLING ME !!!!!

I had to move a couple of bulldozers Sat because I'm starting a new car wash next week. I know St Joes will be a hit and miss for a while till I get it done, but it will be worth it.

I'm about to get one of my bikes back together.

March 14 we might be going to the Mississippi and ride if any one is interested?

J Ross

Old 02-29-2004, 11:59 AM
Range Rover

Jay,

Me and daren watched that tape the other night, thats was funny crap when i fell off Eric's bike. It was not to cool though because there was alot of people around that saw it, But its all good. So after i did that i had to redeam my self and i had to get on my bike and go race[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But i have to say, just for getting my bike that day about 2 hours befor i got there that bike ran very good. I have very happy with the way it runs. I hope we can all get together like that again that was cool with all the people watching and racing. hope to see u guys there again.

Old 02-29-2004, 10:53 PM
Pro Rider

Anybody have a ride report for Sunday?

It was a beautiful day yesterday. There were people racing EVERYWHERE! I was impressed with the 450R. Anybody looking to buy a DS? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Pat, it was nice meeting you, Biggin, and Flagless.

I am doubtful that I'll be going next weekend. I think I've gone 3 of the last 4 weekends. Of course, I could be off work Saturday and if the weather is nice. . . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: killerKXF
well you guys have talked me in to it. I'll try to be there next weekend. I wish I was not in the middle of stripping the frame on the 500cc but I'm sure the 273 will be just fine. oh yea, and please do not ask me about my hp because I like to keep somethings a secret.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Which one is faster? 273 or the 500 ?

You better bring the fastest one or the Banshees will be picking on you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Maybe I will get to bring out one of my big, slow, school buses. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

J Ross

Old 02-29-2004, 11:16 PM
Trailblazer

me and jimmy went down there again today...drag racing was few and far between today it seemed..cause it was way to windy in the back..and in the morning we had like 2 drag races in and the we all lined up for another race..about 10 of us..and the park ranger came pullin up with his lights on..saying we cant drag in the front anymore..i was like whatever..so I went and changed tires and did some trail riding..it was packed down there again today..it was really windy though..so that kinda sucked..

Old 02-29-2004, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Don't know if I'll be there on Saturday or not. Getting married on Friday and I don't figure the new wife would appreciate me going off riding the day after we get hitched. But, we're leaving on Monday for our honeymoon and said she didn't mind if I went on Saturday...what a woman! I'm weak...I may show up on Saturday....

That is if I can talk Jeff Ross into shipping me some clutch springs!

Old 02-29-2004, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 400CatDriver
...I may show up on Saturday....That is if I can talk Jeff Ross into shipping me some clutch springs!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-29-2004, 11:27 PM
Pro Rider

No one should go this weekend. I don't need the temptation!

By the way, congratulations Pat!

Old 02-29-2004, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

THEBOM, hey, we're interested in riding on the 14th with you.

Daren, thanks! By the way....I've been teasing her about taking the bikes (DS and AC) with us on our honeymoon. LOL...she said okay.

Pat

Quick Reply: St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th