Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th

Originally posted by: 400CatDriver
THEBOM, hey, we're interested in riding on the 14th with you. Daren, thanks! By the way....I've been teasing her about taking the bikes (DS and AC) with us on our honeymoon. LOL...she said okay. Pat

I will let you know more about the Mississippi ride as it gets closer.

Don't laugh, I took my motorcycle in the back of my truck on our honeymoon. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You can do this with a good one. LOL

J Ross

Old 03-01-2004, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Well, I guess I have to get on the work page and try to take some vacation for this weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] And it'll be one more week before my motor comes down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I don't know of any Banshees picking on anybody! And the only slow school buses that I know of are licensed, don't have NOS or NX, and don't belong to J Ross. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

I know it is still a long way off, but according to weather.com, Saturday they are expecting a high of 50 degrees and a 40% chance of precipitation. Check it out here:

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared

Too much chance for rain to risk a vacation day. Count me out unless I just happen to be off anyways.

Old 03-01-2004, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

Sunday racing was kinda slow compared to Saturday however there was a fair amount of racing. The ranger did stop me and told us that we couldn't race the direction we were racing Saturday in front to the left. The ranger said we could race the other direction but by the end of the day we were racing the same direction as Saturday and he didn't seem to mind. We raced back by the dead tree for awhile but I don't think many people know to go there. By the dead tree it was fairly smooth and had some nice wet sand for good traction. In the far back it was all dust even without anybody racing which is OK because it's turning into a MX track with all the woops.

Larry was the fastest, Billy on his 250R was second fastest and Zac and I was swapped wins. Lot's of YFZ, Raptors, 450R's and EX's made up the field. Great weekend of riding. I rode Friday, Saturday and Sunday and Karen is complaining because the house smells like BenGae. (<This forum won't let you type anything refering to homosexuals...)

Jerrod....those belt slippers are sneaky little boogers aren't they? When I owned the Polaris it would start to wheelie about 20-30' out from the launch sometimes catching me off guard. It's all fun! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Those CPI's look great on your and Daren's Banshee's. What did you do with the inframe CPI's?

JMiller

Old 03-01-2004, 04:16 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah it was pretty fun this weekend. Should be better if I get to go this weekend though. I've got some goodies for the Raptor coming in this week. It was pretty interesting to watch Daren420 race his Banshee. It was bad enough that he'd smoke everyone doing a wheelie but then he'd wheelie all the way back to the start line before anyone else was finished. Thats just poor sportsmanship man. We should really throw some farming discs on the back of that thing so he can kill two birds with one stone next time. LOL.

Old 03-01-2004, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

Well Jerrod gave me the "Wheelie Instructor" shirt, so I just had to try to live up to that. I even brought the DS out a time or two. I got spanked, but hey I raced it. Well, at least my DS didn't get spanked by the orange pumpkin that Eric calls a VForce!! Haha, j/k!

By the way, you think I'm a poor winner, I'm a worse loser!! LOL!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-01-2004, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: THEBOM
Originally posted by: killerKXF
well you guys have talked me in to it. I'll try to be there next weekend. I wish I was not in the middle of stripping the frame on the 500cc but I'm sure the 273 will be just fine. oh yea, and please do not ask me about my hp because I like to keep somethings a secret.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Which one is faster? 273 or the 500 ?

You better bring the fastest one or the Banshees will be picking on you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Maybe I will get to bring out one of my big, slow, school buses. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

J Ross

well belive it or not the little motor will pull hard on the 500 till about 4th gear then the 500 will slowly pull past it.
but even agianst those big cc banshees I won't just give the race to them.

Old 03-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

The first 3 gears most of the bikes are pretty close. After that the big power comes on.

Maybe it will be nice Sat.

I'm still working on my bike. It looks like a DS exploded in my garage. Parts every where ! LOL

400catdriver, I will know more about the Mississippi ride next week. They said the river is still up. And it will be Sat the 13 instead of 14. Sorry.

J Ross

Old 03-02-2004, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

Jeff,

We'll probably be back by then from New Orleans. If river is up and we don't get to go we'll just shoot for another day! Long summer ahead of us!

Old 03-02-2004, 11:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

i finally figured this thing out.now i can keep in contact with everyone about st.joe.this is eric,i've got the red and black alba banshee.hey,bomb jr.!how did your ride go last weekend?

Quick Reply: St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th