Where to Ride Share info on your favorite riding spot or ask others where to ride.

St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th

Hey Eric, glad to see you in here.

Well guys, I checked back at weather.com and for Park Hills, it is now predicting sunny weather saturday, 10% chance of precip, high of 58 deg, and the low of 27 deg.

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...ocalUndeclared

It will probably be wet, expecting rain today and tomorrow. May dry out some on Friday. Looks like my work schedule MIGHT fall right where I'll be off Saturday. Where is the praying icon?! LOL. J/K. If a few people go, I'll try to make it if it works out for me to be off work.

Old 03-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Range Rover

Daren,

Let me know if u go sat, i will be more than happy to go racing with u. Maybe i can stay on the bike this time and not on my butt. lol. There saying upper 50s for sat but yes it will be rather wet.

Jerrod

Old 03-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

I think after what happened Saturday, you might have to give up your "Wheelie Instructor" shirt. LOL, j/k.

Oh by the way, check out the thread on the VForce Warning labels. Look towards the bottom.

Old 03-03-2004, 01:15 PM
Range Rover

so, whats it looking like for u on sat or sunday. I am free eather day. i will lay my foot down with kelly and tell her i am going rideing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Pro Rider

The only thing you've put down lately is the V! I would say chances are decent for Saturday. Won't know until it gets here.

Old 03-03-2004, 02:06 PM
Trailblazer

WELL SHOOT YEAH I DONT NEED TO BUY A NEW SHIRT! I CAN JUST HAVE YOURS JERROD!!

I WISH I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO MAKE IT THIS WEEKEND BUT ILL BE OUT I GUESS. WE START SPRING FIRE SCHOOL THIS WEEKEND...

JERROD JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THAT SHIRT!!

ERIC, IT DIDNT GO TO WELL FUEL ECONOMY ISNT TO WELL!!! PLUS NEEDS TUNING!

TALK TO YOU ALL LATER

ROSSY

Old 03-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Range Rover

TheBombjr

I sure will let u know when it comes in. And about giveing u my shirt, i think i might keep it just for the fact that it looks good on me. lolol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] j/k I am not even sure if i am going, if the weather is not good i will will stay home. But if its going to be sunny u know where i will be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] well talk to u later

sorry about the tail light.

Old 03-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Trailblazer

I take it that no one's going swimming at St. Joe's this weekend. I'll be at home designing a webpage devoted to our weekend antics.

Old 03-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be working this weekend.

Old 03-05-2004, 08:04 PM
Range Rover

Whats up guys? anyone going to st. joe this sat the 5th or sunday the 6th let me know i kind of want to go but no one is going then i may not go. let me know .

Jerrod

Quick Reply: St. Joe State Park - Feb 28th / 29th